The Eagles @ The Hill! Are they great live?

bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
edited February 2008 in Other Music
I was always a listener of The Eagles, and now they're going to be at an outdoor venue here in Atlantic Canada that holds a good amount of people (90,000ish). Was just wondering if anyone was gonna be attending? Or if you've seen these guys live what are they like?
Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• They're really, really tight and they sound just like the albums. Professional or boring, depending on how you look at it.
  • bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    JWBusher wrote:
    They're really, really tight and they sound just like the albums. Professional or boring, depending on how you look at it.

When it comes to a band like the Eagles...I definitely look at it as a great thing!
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    I think they are okay but never really understood what all the fuss was with this band. I also think it was a bad move to only release their last album at walmart.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • they are one band that i would say are better live than they sound on any of their records.

definitely in the top 3 bands when it comes to live performances. incredible
    there'll be time for laughin'
    there's no time to cry
    soon i will be leavin'
    look me in the eye
    no matter what's in front of me
    it's your face that i'll see
  • Just go! How could you miss The Eagles?!?!?!?!?! Just to see Joe Walsh palying guitar infront of you is worth it! Let alone the other members.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    great live band. when i saw them a few years ago, they went all the way through their cataloge and played some songs from the memebers' solo careers too...boys of summer, life's been good, etc. life's been good was especially good, joe walsh is the man.
  • I hate the Eagles more than Satan himself
    Lying sideways atop crumpled sheets and no covers he decides to dream. Dream up a new self. For himself.

Montreal 2000
    Toronto 2003
    Montreal 2003
    Halifax 2005
    Hartford 2006