Options

How do I add a new Credit Card #?

drew0drew0 Posts: 943
edited March 2008 in The Porch
how do I add a new credit card number to my 10 club account?
i'm going to hav eto buy my first night tickets with one, but i can't figure out how to change it...
Pittsburgh 6/23/06
Madison Square Garden 6/25/08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    I think that the only thing you can edit is your home and billing addresses.

You have to enter in a CC# anytime you make a purchase.
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    Dr. JDr. J Posts: 75
    Credit card numbers are not stored. You enter it each time you buy something. You may want to have it in your clipboard and then just paste it when you are buying the tickets.
  • Options
    I don't believe that there is even an option to save credit card information as part of your profile in the "Goods" section.
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    As far as I know, there's no way to save a credit card on your ten club profile. Each time you purchase something, you have to put in your CC details. That being said, if your CC is a new one with a different billing address, you may want to go ahead and create a new address entry, using the new billing information so there won't be any problems with that.
  • Options
    nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    Do a test run on one of the dates already available to make sure you're good to go (cookies, etc.). You'll see what we mean.

Just don't go past the payment screen. :D
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...