Jay Z & Mary J. Blige @ Hollywood Bowl 4/16

redmosquito83redmosquito83 Posts: 188
edited April 2008 in Other Music
I have 4 Terrace Box seats that I'm looking to get rid of for this show. Face value is $250 per seat. If anyone wants any, (I will sell them as singles, pairs, etc.), PM me. I am willing to take below face, just need to get rid of them
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739
    I have 4 Terrace Box seats that I'm looking to get rid of for this show. Face value is $250 per seat. If anyone wants any, (I will sell them as singles, pairs, etc.), PM me. I am willing to take below face, just need to get rid of them

what were you thinking? are you really really rich??

sorry i can't make that show

damn
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    just out of curiousity, what made you pay that much for tickets? thats a bit expensive for what you are getting...
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184

My lady had to see this show in Miami 3/22 and she paid $45 each. Not bad I thought but what $250 per seat....geeez what else comes with that a backstage pass, etc. That's The Who, Led Zep and others ticket pricing right there.

I must say it was good show surprisingly great production and I didn't get her car towed good luck in getting rid of those tickets.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• I know....my friend is an idiot. I didn't pay for them....I'm trying to help him get rid of them. He thought he could resell them for some reason. I wouldn't go see Jay Z for $45, let alone $250. Just thought I'd take a flyer on the pit. Oh well, sucks for him.
    I know....my friend is an idiot. I didn't pay for them....I'm trying to help him get rid of them. He thought he could resell them for some reason. I wouldn't go see Jay Z for $45, let alone $250. Just thought I'd take a flyer on the pit. Oh well, sucks for him.

Wait till I tell her about this I don't think they were seats going for that price in Miami. Oh a cop out front after the show started giving me a lesson about how he could have towed her car. I was cool and complied to what he was saying, then he said I know you had to drag her here right.

Don't get me wrong I like them both but to see them live was all on her. I told him Hell No this is her thing, I told him I'd much rather be at a RUSH concert.

He then said, "who the hell is that"! I started to explain, but I just told him they're great rock band from Canada and thanked him for NOT towing our car.
    Whewww.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    dayyyum gina! thats ALOT of cash for jigga man!!!! i wouldnt mind seeing him and mary but....im a PEARL JAM fan and THEY are the only ones i'd spend that much on!!! :D good luck!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    SENROCK! wrote:
    dayyyum gina! thats ALOT of cash for jigga man!!!! i wouldnt mind seeing him and mary but....im a PEARL JAM fan and THEY are the only ones i'd spend that much on!!! :D good luck!

Say that's a good ??question?? what's the mostamount of money you've paid for a concert ticket?

As for me, well let me see I don't recall it being over a $100. Now my lady spent $153 each for tickets to THE WHO last year as a birthday gift to me. That's about all I can remember for now.

Peace