Ok, so i'm sitting here watching the Top 50....

yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
edited April 2008 in Other Music
and theres a bloody influx of Rap&Bullshit music...havent seen one rock song...just chunky hoes waving their butts in my face :eek:
"....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    and theres a bloody influx of Rap&Bullshit music...havent seen one rock song...just chunky hoes waving their butts in my face :eek:

Even if there is rock, it will be a rock song no better than any awful rap. Something like Nickelback, Three Days Grace, or Seether might come on.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Even if there is rock, it will be a rock song no better than any awful rap. Something like Nickelback, Three Days Grace, or Seether might come on.
    Agreed.

Souljah Boy > Rockstar (truly the most dreadful song I can think of right now)
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Agreed.

Souljah Boy > Rockstar (truly the most dreadful song I can think of right now)
    no shit, that song was on when I posted this thread :eek:
    whats the deal with their language??
    "Ahhh trickaaaaaaaaa" .....
    gawd :eek:
    oh and also, whats the deal with T-Pain??? Does that stand for Testicle Pain??
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    I don't even bother with MTV or VH1 anymore... it all sounds the same and it's all rap/hip hop/r&b, which (to me) is BORING!
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    ...just chunky hoes waving their butts in my face
    me like chunk...yummee!