Powderfinger - Dream Days At The Hotel Existence

edited June 2007 in Other Music
powderfingers new album is realeased tommorow here in australia. I am really looking forward to this album, I have already heard a few songs of the album and from what i have heard i am sure it is going to be a massive album. Are there any other powderfinger fans out there, if not you should get into them.
feel free to share your comments on the album.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I lost interest in Powderfinger after Internationist... Odessey No. 5 was good but Vulture Street was really average mainstream record.. PF need to find their roots again they have this mainstream safe soft rock tag now that they def didnt have 10 years ago. I really like bernie fanning but PF really need to lift their game after their last record.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • I have listened to the album about 3 times now it is getting better and better each time. I think the boys have lifted their game big time since vulture steet and this album is going to be huge.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    half of what i've heard sounds like outtakes from tea and sympathy and the other half just does nothing for me. so knowing the general australian public, it should be massive. :)
    i want so much from powderfinger and they just disappoint me. i want them to rattle my cage all the time, but they don't. when i hear black tears i want to get angry, but i don't. :(
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say