Soul Asylum in New Haven

TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
edited July 2007 in Other Music
Sat July 28th. Free! :) I would imagine.

And IIIIIII want somebody to shove.
I need somebody to shove.
I want somebody to ssshhhhove me. lol

I love them. Look for me.
Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chimpatchimpat Posts: 590
    My first concert ever was Soul Asylum in New Haven, CT......at the old Coliseum. They played 2nd.......1st was the Screaming Trees and the Spin Doctors closed the show.
    "This is about as perfect a crowd as you can get. I hate to placate, I ain't placating...." - EV, 9/29/96

• pirlo21pirlo21 Posts: 534
    They still going?! That's weird. I had a need to listed to Soul Asylum over the weekend.
    Class.
    Cymru Am Byth

PJ albums, at the moment!! -
    1,Vs 2,Vitalogy 3,No Code 4,Yield 5,Ten 6,Backspacer, 7Pearl Jam 8,Binaural 9,Riot Act.
  • I loved the Runaway Train album for quite a while.

Is it still good or simply nostalgic? Almost scared to go back to it in case it's crap.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • PearlJamaholicPearlJamaholic Posts: 2,018
    i havent picked up there new album yet. i also have never seen them live either. with that said they are one of my favorite bands. and the horse they rode in on i think is their best album and one of my all time favorites. i downloaded a bootleg video of a show from 91. awesome show. it looked like they had tons of fun. someone requested hookie-pokie and they played it.
  • The Ssilver Lining Cd is well worth it... Lots of good material! I saw them three times last summer and two of the three times they were great, but the third time they were way off... maybe too drunk? Also met them last summer and were really cool guys
    Minneapolis 98, Chicago 00, San Fransisco 00, Fargo 03, Thunder Bay 05, St Paul 06 (night 2), Chicago 08 (EV) both nights

Don't it make you smile?