Johnny Rotten doesn't have Eddie Vedder's good looks

gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
edited March 2007 in Other Music
I've been watching Sex Pistols vids this morning and it struck me: the intensity and expression in Johnny Rotten's face and eyes while performing bears an incredible resemblance to Vedder's when he get's his mojo on. Or vice versa, since Rotten came first. At times, it's one in the same. Here's one video of several dozen out there. Love the Pistols.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7760955534198576346&hl=en

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    and you have been smoking what exactly today?
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    and you have been smoking what exactly today?

Where, exactly, did you get lost?

You have to open your eyes a little bit, stoner.

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    gue_barium wrote:
    Where, exactly, did you get lost?

You have to open your eyes a little bit, stoner.
    stoner? so, erm... what exactly makes you think that I smoke weed because I don't see the resemblance between johnny rotten and eddie vedder? don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against the shit but I haven't smoked for about 2 years.
    Apologies for being an arse however, didn't mean to upset you.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • blacknapkinsblacknapkins Posts: 2,176
    Um, no he doesn't ... you are correct.
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    He's got the intensity, but Ed sings better too.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    i know what you're talking about, it's not about how face looks, but expressions made.
  • gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    genie wrote:
    i know what you're talking about, it's not about how face looks, but expressions made.

danka. i didn't post this with intention of debating anything. i posted it because i love vintage punk, and i love pearl jam.

• geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    gue_barium wrote:
    danka. i didn't post this with intention of debating anything. i posted it because i love vintage punk, and i love pearl jam.

yes, but by replying to your post i keep it at the top of the list ;)

erm...danka? what's that?

i love some punk music too :) anyways, as you like Sex Pistols i thought
    i should add this link ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci5SZx3VI_U