Think about this!!!!!

QuitokidQuitokid Posts: 14
edited June 2007 in Other Music
This an important question.
If you are alone in an island what cds of any band would you like to have in that moment, but you only can have ten cds. Think and answer.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    Hi, welcome to A Moving Train Politics, current events - reasoned debate and discussion - we can all learn something new.
  • It's an interesting question but I think you should try posting this in the Other Music section.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    Quitokid wrote:
    If you are alone in an island what cds of any band would you like to have in that moment, but you only can have ten cds. Think and answer.

Does it really matter. if I'm all alone on a deserted island that means no power so I wouldn't have anything to listen to my CDs with.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Radiohead - Kid A
    Ani Difranco - Evolve
    Pearl Jam - Binaural
    Tool - Lateralus
    Flaming Lips - At War With the Mystics
    Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
    Pearl Jam - No Code
    The Strokes - Is This It?
    Ani Difranco - Puddle Dive
    Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream

:cool:
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
    my ex-girlfriend was an ani freak. sigh.
  • jlew24asu wrote:

Then she has impeccable taste. ;)

-Oscar Wilde
    Then she has impeccable taste. ;)
    in men? she did ask me out first. ;)
  • jlew24asu wrote:

How did I know that was coming? :p

-Oscar Wilde
  • angelicaangelica Posts: 6,038
    jlew24asu wrote:
    I love the egotistical jlew! :D This isn't the first time I've seen him, either!
    "The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." ~ Niels Bohr

http://www.myspace.com/illuminatta

Rhinocerous Surprise '08!!!
  • 69charger69charger Posts: 1,045
    Queen
    Queen II
    Sheer Heart Attack
    A Night at the Opera
    A Day at the Races
    News of the World
    Jazz
    Live Killers
    The Game
    Live at Wembley '86

Greatest Band Ever!

:D
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Quitokid wrote:

A couple of Beyonce, Aguilera, Spice Girls, Sheila E, even a Britney disc or two. Cause once the music is done and I'm feeling lonely, the rock and roll cds would do me no good. If you know what I mean. ;)
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • polarispolaris Posts: 3,527
    mammasan wrote:
    Does it really matter. if I'm all alone on a deserted island that means no power so I wouldn't have anything to listen to my CDs with.

clearly you haven't watched enuf episodes of gilligan's island ... all you need are some cocunuts, vine and the ability to manufacture a stationary bike ...
  • mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    polaris wrote:
    clearly you haven't watched enuf episodes of gilligan's island ... all you need are some cocunuts, vine and the ability to manufacture a stationary bike ...

The only coconuts I was focusing on where Ginger's and Maryann's.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • SpecificsSpecifics Posts: 417
    jlew24asu wrote:

Girlfriend?!?!

damn, you're VERY bitchy for a straight guy!
  • polarispolaris Posts: 3,527
    mammasan wrote:
    The only coconuts I was focusing on where Ginger's and Maryann's.

giddyup