Nirvana : Live! Tonight! Sold out!!

dimitriherremandimitriherreman Posts: 115
edited November 2006 in Other Music
I bought today the "new" ( they like to call it that way here) dvd of nirvana.
Does anyone else have the dvd ??
They released em here today , and i find the dvd pretty amazing.
There ( almost ) best songs on a dvd , nice comments between the songs of nirvana , and the reports from news - or musicchannels are also nice and cool to watch between the performs.
But I don't understand , on a moment in the dvd Kurt does a stagedive and when he wants to return and get on the stage, Kurt get's hit by a tall and forse man on the stage , he punched Kurt and kicked at him.
How could that happened ?? I looked a few times , but i can't figure out what's going on.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ~Dimitri~ wrote:
    I bought today the "new" ( they like to call it that way here) dvd of nirvana.
    Does anyone else have the dvd ??
    They released em here today , and i find the dvd pretty amazing.
    There ( almost ) best songs on a dvd , nice comments between the songs of nirvana , and the reports from news - or musicchannels are also nice and cool to watch between the performs.
    But I don't understand , on a moment in the dvd Kurt does a stagedive and when he wants to return and get on the stage, Kurt get's hit by a tall and forse man on the stage , he punched Kurt and kicked at him.
    Who could that happened ?? I looked a few times , but i can't figure out what's going on.

kurt hit the guy in the head with his guitar, intentionally...provoking the man. i'm pretty sure that was a gig right before they BLEW UP!
    I'll dig a tunnel
    from my window to yours
  • It's a long story - but basically the guy was a bouncer and Kurt pissed him off.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    I think it was a club in Dallas?? and Kurt did the stage dive but the "security" didn't know it was the leader singer and wouldn't let him back on stage so Kurt went off on the guy. This all comes from fuzzy memory - I haven't seen this in about 12 years.
  • Aaaah, so thats the story , thanks for the help.
    Is there somebody else that hase the dvd , or have seen it ?? and what do you think about it ?
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    ~Dimitri~ wrote:
    Aaaah, so thats the story , thanks for the help.
    Is there somebody else that hase the dvd , or have seen it ?? and what do you think about it ?

im going to buy it this weekend. i saw the VHS years ago and it was excellent.
  • great dvd
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    djerdap wrote:
    I heard there are interruptions in the songs by various commentaries and clips... Is this true?

occasionally, yes.
  • Lost_ClayLost_Clay Posts: 1,085
    "if this bird goes down, this is the safest place to be, right here, you'll see"
    "ah fuck it get in trouble"

06/29/03 09/22/05 09/24/05 09/25/05 05/09/06 05/10/06
  • holtzholtz Posts: 509
    Kurt gets his ass kicked, looks like he deserves as well-
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=3YKeRHS3oHE
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Peoples youtube comments always seem to amuse me.:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.