Mazzy Star

KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
edited April 2007 in Other Music
I just dug up this old cd "Among My Swan" and dusted it off, put it on...and remembered why I liked them so much back in the days (1996..hehe).
Does anybody know this band...and what do you think of them?!

Bit of a sad sound sometimes, but real in my opinion. And I am sucker for bands that use a harmonica..;)

Does you guys know if they are still around?
Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RaybeesRaybees Posts: 40
    They're absolutely amazing. All three albums are great. They've officially been on hiatus since Among My Swan (1996) but there's always rumours the Hope Sandoval and david Roback will work together again. Apparently though, he moved to Norway (?).
    Q"What's your favourite Beatles album?"
    A"The Best of the Beatles."
  • peepspeeps Posts: 79
    i just realized that i love her, but have no idea what she looks like.
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    Fade Into To You...wonderful,

Into Dust even Better

some great tunes n their releases.
  • dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    Mazzy Star is awesome. Also check out Hope's other badn. Hope Sandoval and the Warm Inventions.
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • Evensolo05Evensolo05 Posts: 118
    Hope Sandoval is a HOT!!! :D
    no additives, preservatives, or artificial colouring
  • dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    Evensolo05 wrote:
    Hope Sandoval is a HOT!!! :D
    AGREED!!!!
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16