cherry cola
    solid gold
    don't speak
    poor doggie
    chase the devil
    bag 'o miracles

:cool:
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • FUCK YA!!!

CHASE THE DEVIL TONIGHT AH CHASE THE DEVIL TONIGHT! WOOOOOOOOW.

I CAME TO MAKE A BANG!!!!!!!

SOLID GOLD.

EODM ARE VERY HIGH ON MY ITUNES MOST LISTENED TO.

They fuckin rock. I wanna see them live. I never get sick of death by sexy
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • They are awesome, saw them in concert a couple of weeks ago, they put on a great show
    26/02/1998 Wellington, 09/09/2006 Marseille, 16/09/2006 Verona
    23/09/2006 Berlin, 30/09/2006 Athens, 18/07/2007 London
    02/07/2009 Honolulu (EV Solo), 22/11/2009, Sydney, 29/11/2009 Christchurch
  • GoBuckyGoBucky Posts: 198
    Great band, but of course, anything Josh touches is gold!
  • GoBucky wrote:
    Great band, but of course, anything Josh touches is gold!

Yea I'm confused by this. Does Josh ever tour with EODM or does he just contribute on the albums?
  • GoBuckyGoBucky Posts: 198
    He's toured with them quite a bit.
  • They have a new album coming out in 08.
    I share a cigarette with negativity.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    liked the first record then lost intrest. i have Death by Sexy on my computer but i don't listen to it.
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Great band! Heard their debut album at a college party and was instantly hooked 3 years ago. The 2nd record rocks as well. :D

These guys should do a tour with the white stripes, that would be awesome.
    Maybe when Josh gets done with the QOTSA tour, they will start a new EODM album.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    saw them on Friday at Koko and that was a blast, better than the Astoria.

add Sonic Youth on Saturday and Cornell last night and that made a pretty sweet musical weekend!
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    I liked I Only Want You from their earlier album and then bought Death By Sexy. I listened to it a few times on my computer and didnt think much of it but ive been listening to it constantly for the past few weeks and love it now! Need to get their first album now. Chase the Devil tonight!! Love that song.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Fuck yea I love EODM. The first time I heard Death By Sexy I have to admit I thought it was weird with the guys vocals and all but now I can't stop listening.
  • lephtylephty Posts: 770
    awesome band.. every strip club should be spinning their records!

and am i crazy or did i see Jesse Hughes on LA Ink?
  • Love them!
  • I myself think that Peace, Love, Death Metal was miles better than death by sexy. I thought the songs were much catchier. I've seen EODM 3 times and they were great each time.
    NERDS!
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    axl aint too keen on them!
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    fuck axl
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
    elmer wrote:
    axl aint too keen on them!

I heard he said something like 'how did yo like the pigeons of shit metal there?' to a crowd he was playing for. I would actually rather listen to a band of that name than that utter cock of a man.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • I saw EODM at Bogarts in Cincinnati last year. They were really good. Jesse had a lot of good interaction with the crowd. He was also very explosive on stage.
    stu gee wrote:
    I heard he said something like 'how did yo like the pigeons of shit metal there?' to a crowd he was playing for. I would actually rather listen to a band of that name than that utter cock of a man.
    yeah they were supporting and he wasn't too impressed, he is liable to these outbursts, its what people expect of him(though a record would be nice) never heard them myself.
    axl is a fellow scot stu.
    elmer wrote:
    yeah they were supporting and he wasn't too impressed, he is liable to these outbursts, its what people expect of him(though a record would be nice) never heard them myself.
    axl is a fellow scot stu.

Is he? Didnt know that. Im not really a fan of GNR to be honest, and Axl always comes across as a bit of a dick to be honest. Dont get many people from Scotland called Axl either lol

Im actually listening to Eagles of Death Metal just now. Im starting to really like them now, love this song I only Want You, think this was on their 1st album.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MyslDEFl0Rc
    stu gee wrote:
    Is he? Didnt know that. Im not really a fan of GNR to be honest, and Axl always comes across as a bit of a dick to be honest. Dont get many people from Scotland called Axl either lol
    haha, his real name is Bill Bailey. Used to be fond of his kilts back in the day, though I think he sucked up to most nations.

cant listen at the moment, at work.