Shackler's Revenge mp3? Check it out

Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
edited August 2008 in Other Music
This song is fairly industrial but it fucking rocks. The Ax man is back!!!
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=Q01FTkZ1YStVVGswTVE9PQ
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Wow, that one and "if the World' sure do make me miss the real GNR
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2008/08/14/guns-n-roses-shacklers-revenge-hits-the-web/

I really don't think it's half bad myself. Especially if you get past the first 30 seconds which are pretty awful imo.

After that the song rock's. But seriously most of Axl's new band mates have left so let's get the real GNR back together. I hear they are looking for a singer anyways...
    10/31/2000 (****)
    6/7/2003 (***1/2)
    7/9/2006 (****1/2)
    7/13/2006 (**** )
    4/10/2008 EV Solo (****1/2)
    6/25/2008 MSG II (*****)
    10/1/2009 LA II (****)
    10/6/2009 LA III (***** Cornell!!!)
  • You all know I greatly support and love all things GNR, but my god....

THIS SONG FUCKING SUCKS!

Possibly one of the worst songs i've ever heard, seriously.

If even one more new song sounds like this, then RIP "GNR"
    Whats got the whole world faking?
  • Yeah, this is pretty awful. It sounds like a worse version of the song Gavin Rossdale did with the Blue Man Group for Terminator 3.

Also, technically, it's not an mp3. :D
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • well upon further listens...not the worst song ever, but one of the worst gnr songs.

catchy chorus. god awefull solo
    Whats got the whole world faking?
  • MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
    this song sucks sucks a good amount of donkey balls. it's like Marilyn Manson, except more retarded, if that was even possible to accomplish.
  • holtzholtz Posts: 509
    MLC2006 wrote:
    it's like Marilyn Manson,

This song is nothing like Marilyn Manson.
  • holtzholtz Posts: 509
    well upon further listens...not the worst song ever, but one of the worst gnr songs.

catchy chorus. god awefull solo

I actually like this one, much better than some of the songs that leaked last time, still not as good as Better though.
  • MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
    holtz wrote:
    This song is nothing like Marilyn Manson.

the song is very much like Marilyn Manson. I know what does and doesn't sound like Marilyn Manson when I hear it. thanks.