Axl hires New Managers

Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
edited March 2008 in Other Music
New management team for G N’R

I am very pleased to announce that Guns N’ Roses and I are now represented by the management team of Irving Azoff and Andy Gould. We are very excited and look forward to working with them and hope our relationship proves beneficial for everyone, especially the fans.

Axl Rose
March 27, 2008

Irving has managed The Eagles and Van Halen. Does Chinese Democracy start now?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ISUalISUal Posts: 40
    probably not...
    "I know I was born, and I know that I'll die, but in between is mine..." Ed
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    I'm hoping that this means free Dr. Pepper!!!! :D
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    tybird wrote:

:D

"I'm a pepper, he's a pepper, she's a pepper, we're a pepper...wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?"

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • DocChicagoDocChicago Posts: 653
    Dear Axl,

Shut the fuck up and release the album.

Love,
    Doc
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
    :D

"I'm a pepper, he's a pepper, she's a pepper, we're a pepper...wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?"

PBM
    Ten, Two or Four. :D
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • godpt3godpt3 Posts: 1,020
    Matty Boy wrote:
    Irving has managed The Eagles and Van Halen. Does Chinese Democracy start now?

Hell Freezes Over vs. Chinese Democracy.

LOL!!!!
    "If all those sweet, young things were laid end to end, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised."
    —Dorothy Parker

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6902/conspiracytheoriesxt6qt8.jpg
    godpt3 wrote:
    Hell Freezes Over vs. Chinese Democracy.

LOL!!!!
    ...and when was the last Van Halen album....and does Van Halen III really count as an album. :D
    tybird wrote:
    Van Halen III

Ouch.

Cherone never had a chance.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,275
    tybird wrote:
    See? All Axl needed was a little motivation.

What's more motivational than a thirst quenching beverage?
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
    dharma69 wrote:
    See? All Axl needed was a little motivation.

What's more motivational than a thirst quenching beverage?
    A tasty, thirst quenching beverage? :D
  • lol...I can't believe people still care what this guy has to say or when he'll release the next "guns n roses" album.
  • dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,275
    tybird wrote:
    A tasty, thirst quenching beverage? :D
    Damn you :p.
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
    Saturnal wrote:
    lol...I can't believe people still care what this guy has to say or when he'll release the next "guns n roses" album.

If the released tracks are any indication...it should be a pretty good album.

PBM

Ouch.

Cherone never had a chance.

PBM
    True. :D
  • Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
    Saturnal wrote:
    lol...I can't believe people still care what this guy has to say or when he'll release the next "guns n roses" album.

Axl was the singer on a little album called Appetite For Destruction. People will always care, and all the people who diss Axl, they'll still be downloading or buying his album upon release.
  • VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
    I think Led Zeppelin will release an album, and tour, before G N R will. G N R was a great band minus their singer who sort of sounded like a circular saw cutting through plywood. I hope Velvet Revolver doesn't break up. Slash rules.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Matty Boy wrote:
    Axl was the singer on a little album called Appetite For Destruction. People will always care, and all the people who diss Axl, they'll still be downloading or buying his album upon release.
    haha believe me, I won't. Cross my heart..
  • Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    DocChicago wrote:
    Dear Axl,

Shut the fuck up and release the album.

Love,
    Doc

More like,

Dear Axl,

Nobody cares anymore, you've ruined everything. Give it up already.

Love,

Indy
    "It's all happening"
  • NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    If the released tracks are any indication...it should be a pretty good album.

PBM
    good being the most contrived aping of their own sound ever.
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken