Guns N' Roses:There Was A Time 2007 MP3

Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
edited May 2007 in Other Music
This song is unbelievable!! What do you guys think?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• drew0drew0 Posts: 943
    That is actually really good. Like...really fuckin' good.
    Pittsburgh 6/23/06
    Madison Square Garden 6/25/08
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    i like the end with the solo and all. good stuff though. i have a feeling the album is gonna be released soon with all these leaked tracks floating around.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Matty Boy, you'd be banned if this was a GNR forum ;).
    Whats got the whole world faking?
  • Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
    I don't want to get sued by Axl so I'm going to remove the link... Sorry guys. Most People on here only care about Chris Cornell and his boring new music anyway. These songs aren't that hard to find if you do a little digging.
  • binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    Matty Boy wrote:
    I don't want to get sued by Axl so I'm going to remove the link... Sorry guys. Most People on here only care about Chris Cornell and his boring new music anyway. These songs aren't that hard to find if you do a little digging.

I love GNR and always haved. But to say Chris Cornells music is not only YOUR opinion but a naive one. The man is a musical genius!
  • robin finck rocks!
    I don't want to be the fool that's behind me but I am...

I'll Hold The Pain... Release...

Yourself
  • can someone PM me a link???
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    can someone PM me a link???

EDIT::::

nevermind i actually found the single and the whole Chinese Democracy Album
  • holtzholtz Posts: 509
    pjalive21 wrote:
    EDIT::::

nevermind i actually found the single and the whole Chinese Democracy Album

The album hasn't been leaked, most likely its just someone who took the couple songs that leaked and added some live songs plus Oh My God.
  • bobbyd3bobbyd3 Posts: 89
    so is it actually GnR? or is it axle rose and a bunch of new band people?
  • Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
    I love GNR and always haved. But to say Chris Cornells music is not only YOUR opinion but a naive one. The man is a musical genius!
    I like Chris Cornell with Soundgarden, TOTD, and some Audioslave songs. I just think his solo work is really lame and I don't understand why he's the most talked about person in this section of the board.

As for the GnR leaks, the only songs that have leaked over the past year are IRS, Better, TWAT, Catcher in The Rye, Madagascar, Chinese Democracy, and The Blues. According to the new guitar player Bumblefoot we haven't even heard the best songs yet.
  • binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    Matty Boy wrote:
    I like Chris Cornell with Soundgarden, TOTD, and some Audioslave songs. I just think his solo work is really lame and I don't understand why he's the most talked about person in this section of the board.

As for the GnR leaks, the only songs that have leaked over the past year are IRS, Better, TWAT, Catcher in The Rye, Madagascar, Chinese Democracy, and The Blues. According to the new guitar player Bumblefoot we haven't even heard the best songs yet.

The irony of this is that I saw Faith No More, Soundgarden And GNR in 92 in Germany. WHAT A FREAKING CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll NEVER FORGET IT!!
    I'm seein Chris 3 times coming up. Can't wait.
    As far as Axl goes, when/if he and the boys come close to me, I'd be pissed if he continued his punk ass move of comin out at freaking MIDNIGHT! Imagine, goin to a PJ concert, sittin for hours and hours till Ed and the gang came out.
    Anyhoo.... I'm pretty stoked bout this new GNR. Good stuff!!!!!
  • dCowboyPJdCowboyPJ Posts: 479
    robin finck rocks!

Thats actually Buckethead at the end of the song.
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    holtz wrote:
    The album hasn't been leaked, most likely its just someone who took the couple songs that leaked and added some live songs plus Oh My God.

ive listened to the whole thing and i think you are right there sounds like maybe 2 songs live, but its been doctored to where you cant tell all that much i had to turn it up pretty loud

tracklisting is..

Better
    IRS
    There Was a Time
    Catcher in the Rye
    Chinese Democracy
    The Blues
    Madagascar
    Rhiad and the Bedouins
    Oh My God
    Silkworms
  • KellerKeller Posts: 177
    where can i find a link to some of these leaks?
    "Be what you want to be, see what you came to see"
  • dCowboyPJdCowboyPJ Posts: 479
    pjalive21 wrote:
    ive listened to the whole thing and i think you are right there sounds like maybe 2 songs live, but its been doctored to where you cant tell all that much i had to turn it up pretty loud

tracklisting is..

Better
    IRS
    There Was a Time
    Catcher in the Rye
    Chinese Democracy
    The Blues
    Madagascar
    Rhiad and the Bedouins
    Oh My God
    Silkworms

Axl has already said that Rhiad and the Bedouins, and Silkworms isn't going to be on the album. And I highly doubt Oh My God will be on it since its already like 8 years old.