Oasis Stop the Clocks and I.W.L.I.A.D.I.A.R.A Demos

Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
edited May 2008 in Other Music

Comments

• DocChicagoDocChicago Posts: 653
    Record Machine is one of the best Oasis songs I've ever heard, even in its rough form. Amazing.

Stop The Clocks puts me to sleep. And I can't say the other new one ("Nothing on Me") is fanstatic either.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
    I really like Lord Don't Slow Me Down with Liam on vocals. http://youtube.com/watch?v=4aNgWfHL2ok
  • I like the Record Machine song. The other two don't really grab me, though. Oasis are beginning to lose it, I think. But then again, it might just be two bad seeds in the barrel. Whenever they get a new CD out, I'm sure it'll probably kick ass. Don't Believe The Truth wasn't too bad of a listen, so yeah..
    Take a ride on the relationship:

http://www.myspace.com/unlockandunload
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    What are I.W.L.I.A.D.I.A.R.A. demos?

What album is Record Machine a demo for?
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    fanch75 wrote:
    What are I.W.L.I.A.D.I.A.R.A. demos?

What album is Record Machine a demo for?

I'm assuming they are "Don't Believe The Truth" demos
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    I love that album, a lot of memories attached to it.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    there was a report on the bbc that a rep for Oasis said these are old and wont necessarily be on the new album

however...i have read on numerous occasions that Record Machine, an "eleven minute psychedelic epic" will be on the new album

im fucking pumped to hear that
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.