edited June 2008 in Other Music
the Minions
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Strangest TribeStrangest Tribe Posts: 2,502
    bump
    the Minions
  • Blind MelonBlind Melon Posts: 911
    Good thing you brought it back around... when I went there earlier yesterday, the prices were insane... like $16.00 for just the digital download... but now everything seems to be a reasonable price. I ordered the digi + physical, so this'll be nice. I like how bands are doing this digital and physical thing now, it's definitely a good idea, and $16.00 for both (which includes shipping) is a very nice deal.
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • Strangest TribeStrangest Tribe Posts: 2,502
    Good thing you brought it back around... when I went there earlier yesterday, the prices were insane... like $16.00 for just the digital download... but now everything seems to be a reasonable price. I ordered the digi + physical, so this'll be nice. I like how bands are doing this digital and physical thing now, it's definitely a good idea, and $16.00 for both (which includes shipping) is a very nice deal.

yeah, saw the changes as well
    the Minions
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    gobbledigook is gobbledigood
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Jeff BebeJeff Bebe Posts: 27
    You can now stream the entire album on their website, sigurros.com
    It's okay! I'm easy to forget! I'm only the fucking lead singer! - Jeff Bebe, Almost Famous
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838

They were obviously showing European prices when I click on the link in the UK (with £1=$2) shows as:

Deluxe Edition (NTSC), CD & Album Download
    Receive download + bonus videos 16 June, CD 23 June
    Deluxe Edition 15 September
    PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY
    £60.00

Deluxe Edition (PAL), CD & Album Download
    Release dates as above
    PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY
    £60.00

Digital / Physical
    Receive download + bonus videos 16 June, CD 23 June
    PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY
    £14.00

Physical - Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust
    Receive on release date, 23 June
    PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY
    £12.00

Digital - Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust
    From 23 June: DRM free 320kbps mp3’s £8.00

:( don't think Radiohead or NIN (although NIN charged extra for shipping) did different prices depending on where you were from
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Jeff Bebe wrote:

Thanks for reminding me of this! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Jeff Bebe wrote:

I just found something to make my day!
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • toddiet123toddiet123 Posts: 271
    i want the expanded book version..but its just too much $$
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    I just listened to the whole thing. I like most of it but I think some of it will have to grow on me.
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • I just listened to the whole thing. I like most of it but I think some of it will have to grow on me.

It will!

It's amazing. Once again the band have not disappointed. :)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison