Sharon Osbourne lashes out at Josh Homme

Peter CPeter C Posts: 237
edited April 2007 in Other Music
London 1996 Cardiff 2000 Paris 2006 and London 2007.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    she hopes his dick falls off so his mother can eat it?

wow, man, for a fucking old bitch, that is pretty harsh and quite inventive. good for her.

damn
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    damn...that's harsh.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Homme responded to a comment in this month's Blender magazine made about his bands decision to never take part in Ozzfest again because "they treat the bands like shit".

God Homme is so right on this subject, Sharon extorts money for opening slots on the first stage and most of the bands on the second stages. I do remember that QOTSA were on the mid-card on the first stage in 1998. Could you imagine a talent like Josh Homme paying to play QOTSA and Rated R material when they had nick oliveri for 30-40 year olds with mullets, who drive trans ams, and drink 7-11 big gulps? Sharon is out of her fucking mind. People wonder how the Osbournes can make a profit on a free ozzfest, well its from $40 dollar t-shirts, a crappy live compilation cd, and getting blood from stones. Fuck Sharon fuck ozzy \m/ viva stoner rawk can't wait for the new QOTSA, and the new EODM (which is supposidly being written and recorded as we speak)
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Sharon is a ruthless old cow,and no mistake. Cast your minds back to the Iron Maiden 'fiasco' last year-there's a band without an enemy in the world-and poor old Shaz couldn't accept that they were 'doing it on their own terms' on her bloody gravy train. That all kicked off because Maiden wouldn't cough up to get their logo on the Ozzfest t-shirt, decided they'd do alright selling their own shirts. She is a nasty pisce of work, as was her father Don Arden, in his day a ruthless band manager with alleged 'gangster' tactics for keeping bands on his books. It's a pity it's all come to this for Ozzy, the guy should be remembered fondly, and with massive respect for his work-unfortunately he will be remembered for that shit tv show, spoiled kids,and a nasty ass wife. All together now, "SHAME ON YOU SHARRON,YOU POTTY MOUTHED, MONEY GRABBING, LEGEND SPOILING, PARASITICAL, SELF SERVING OLD COW- SHAME ON YOU!"
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    She kind of proves his point by showing she is a classless lowlife.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    She is a repulsive woman
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • wowzas.. whats that all about? ozzfest treats there bands like shit?
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    It's a shame she drags Ozzy's name further into the mud.:(
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • ArtMarsArtMars Posts: 109
    This does not surprise me at all! This is exactly what Bruce Dickinson was referring to.
  • ArctangentArctangent Posts: 614
    fuck. can someone not shut this damn woman up?