Reading Festival 2007

Peter CPeter C Posts: 237
edited March 2007 in Other Music
Reading line up is announced 5.45 on Radio 1,Chilis have already confirmed they will be there on the Saturday which looks like Smashing Pumpkins on the Sunday and Razorshite on the Friday. Nine Inch Nails,Kings Of Leon, Arcade Fire,Bloc Party,Jesus and Mary Chain and Sonic Youth also look like they will be there...Got my ticket already!!! Whoooo
London 1996 Cardiff 2000 Paris 2006 and London 2007.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    There's still the rumours of RATM too - now that would be fucking wicked! Just hope I get a ticket ok, took me an hour and ten minutes last year...
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    how do you have a ticket already? did you buy it last year?
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Peter CPeter C Posts: 237
    Ticketmaster released an early allocation of tickets for Reading last September for that year's prices so i managed to get a couple for me and some mates. Rhcp,Razorshite,the view and the klaxtons have confirmed with more on Radio 1 at 7pm.
    London 1996 Cardiff 2000 Paris 2006 and London 2007.
    Yay, I got tickets!! NIN and Pumpkins = wicked! plus there is a space below NIN, presumably for RATM!
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    yah

i cant believe razorshite are headlining, i saw em in 2004 support manic street preachers and now they are headlining :S. Also they only have 2 albums
    I BrisK I wrote:
    yah

i cant believe razorshite are headlining, i saw em in 2004 support manic street preachers and now they are headlining :S. Also they only have 2 albums

That's nothing, The Strokes headlined with only one album, oh and so did The Darkness!
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    sold out just as I got the order up. fucking gutted. all my friends are going. reckon there'll be a second batch? I can't afford ebay prices.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    sold out just as I got the order up. fucking gutted. all my friends are going. reckon there'll be a second batch? I can't afford ebay prices.

yeah they always release extra tickets, just keep checking as often as possible. and do keep an eye on ebay, cause sometimes people will sell them just to get rid of them for a reasonable price. finally, they have coach + weekend tickets for £176 if that's not too much for you to pay (only about £25 more than the standard ticket), here's the link: http://www.seetickets.com/see/index.html
  • just about managed to get my tickets
    the websites would just not work at all for us or the phones or anythin, had to get my mate to get on the sites with my details
    what a kerfuffle
    thank god its over.. reminded me of that faithful 29th of january lmao
  • so did The Darkness!
    Who could forget that?! :D :eek: