Incubus - Look Alive *NEW LIVE DVD*

AzwethinkweizAzwethinkweiz Posts: 547
edited November 2007 in Other Music
*MORE INFO ON THE DVD*

Incubus LOOK ALIVE.
Multiplatinum Band Set to Release Live DVD on November 27

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--On November 27th Epic Records will release LOOK ALIVE, the brand new live DVD from multi-platinum alternative rockers, Incubus. Capturing footage from the bands recent tour in support of their latest release Light Grenades, the DVD will include performance footage shot this summer in Chicago as well as from around the world, exclusive behind the scenes documentary footage, as well as a few surprises.

This unique DVD offers fans an incredible two hour musical experience directed by renowned director, Christian Lamb (Madonna, Coldplay.) LOOK ALIVE will feature footage from multiple concert performances, including the Northerly Island show in Chicago which was shot on July 25th. In addition to the concert footage, LOOK ALIVE will also include exclusive footage of the band during rehearsals, as well as original music interludes scored by Incubus guitarist Mike Einziger. Other highlights include rare behind the scenes documentary pieces that the band shot throughout the world. Starting today, fans can log onto http://www.enjoyincubus.com to get additional information on LOOK ALIVE.

On making LOOK ALIVE and their latest tour, guitarist Mike Einziger had this to say, "We're very lucky, we've gotten to see the world and meet the most amazing people. It's just been the most incredible experience, the longest strangest ride anyone could ever imagine. And, I'm really thankful for it. I think we're all really thankful for it. It's the engine that continues to drive us into the future and I think we're going to do this for the rest of our lives."

Incubus' latest effort Light Grenades – which rocketed onto Billboard's Top 200 at No.1 making it the highest-charting album debut of the band's career - spawned the hits "Dig," "Anna Molly," and "Oil and Water."

LOOK ALIVE joins a remarkable list of previously released Incubus live footage - all of which went platinum – including When Incubus Attacks, Vol. 2, Morning View Sessions, and most recently Alive at Red Rocks.

http://www.enjoyincubus.com

The following are the song titles in order of appearance on LOOK ALIVE:

1. Rogues
2. Quicksand
3. A Kiss To Send Us Off
4. Anna Molly
5. Redefine
6. Pistola
7. Love Hurts
8. Paper Shoes
9. Megalomaniac
10. Nebula
11. Earth To Bella Part 1
12. Sick Sad Little World
13. Oil and Water
14. Dig
15. Punch Drunk
16. Aqueous Transmission
17. Look Alive

51b9XXEvKKL._SS500_.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________

YES!!! Damn, i'm excited about this.

I already pre-ordered my copy.

What a fucking great setlist.

I love the DVD cover too.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• awesome! :D
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Yeah this will be cool! Saw the boys in Dublin there a few weeks ago, awesome show.

For any Irish fans out there, 2FM will be broadcasting Incubus' set from the Southside Festival in Germany on Thursday night (8th November) from midnight to 2am. More info on RTE 2fm website here.

I hope to stay up and record it (directly to my computer if I can get the right cable). Also need to find the right software to record...
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Looks good, even though they were pretty lacklustre when I saw them in Birmingham. Good setlist.
  • maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    Saw them this year in Jersey.....it was a pretty good show. Thanks, I'm going to pick this up when it's out.
    My lips are shaking.......
  • I still can't get into the new album.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Yeah this will be cool! Saw the boys in Dublin there a few weeks ago, awesome show.

For any Irish fans out there, 2FM will be broadcasting Incubus' set from the Southside Festival in Germany on Thursday night (8th November) from midnight to 2am. More info on RTE 2fm website here.

I hope to stay up and record it (directly to my computer if I can get the right cable). Also need to find the right software to record...

Why are they broadcasting a recording of a German show in Ireland? :D
    Anyhow, I'd love to get my hands on the recording if someone's able to record it. After midnight during the week is just too late for me.
    Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your own home.
  • Why are they broadcasting a recording of a German show in Ireland? :D
    Anyhow, I'd love to get my hands on the recording if someone's able to record it. After midnight during the week is just too late for me.
    It's all part of this thing apparently: http://www.eurosonic.net/comingup/ComingupNewSeptember07.html

A bunch of radio stations are recording local shows and sharing them internationally...
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • cool ! thanks for the info
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • No problem!

I can't wait for this...