A Crow Left of the Murder

AzwethinkweizAzwethinkweiz Posts: 547
edited September 2007 in Other Music
How does everyone feel about this album? (Incubus' 5th offical album)

It has always been my least favorite Incubus album, but recently it's been growing on me.

It's a solid alt. rock album...very strong lyrically.

Thoughts on this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    Doesn't do much for me... at the turn of the century I basically gave up on them.
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • IMO it is great. love it. loved it since it came out, i have the limited edition package with the dvd.

sick sad little world is a wicked song and even better live, PISTOLA kicks serious ass.

http://wm05.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:fbfoxqyald6e

i sweat it used to be AMG's pick for them, but they changed it to morning view.

of course talk show on mute is a good one. i like megalomaniac when it was out, it seems the only one that i dont love anymore....i just hate that scissor fight line.

i wish incubus would bring back the sampling and turntable aspects, cause the new album doesnt stand up to this one.....glad to hear you are enjoying it. i think they recorded it in like 14days,
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • My second favorite Incubus album after Morning View. I really, really love Sick Sad Little World and Here In My Room. There are a bunch of other gems on there as well. Very underappreciated album.
    It makes much more sense to live in the present tense.
  • TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    It's my favorite Incubus album. Though at first I didn't like it.. took a while, but it grew on me!
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • U-RU-R Posts: 223
    i don't like most of it but megolomaniac is pretty good and sick sad little world is an all-time favourite, i adore that song
    if you love somebody, set them free. if somebody loves you, don't fuck up
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    i was disappointed...Make Yourself & Morning View were awesome.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    not a bad album - worth it for sick sad little world.
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • It's a pretty good album, I prefer S.C.I.E.N.C.E. and Morning View but it does have some classics like Sick Sad Little World and Leech.
  • I don't understand why so many people hate this album. I think it's fucking fantastic - AND the guitar tones on the record are fucking gorgeous. He played a Jaguar on the entire record. mmm.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"