I saw Queens of the Stone Age live last night.

AzwethinkweizAzwethinkweiz Posts: 547
edited February 2008 in Other Music
Really awesome concert. The band was tight and Josh Homme's voice was magnificent. A total badass...

Check out the amazing setlist:

first it giveth
no one knows (with jam)
3's & 7's
if only
mexicola
turning on the screw
misfit love
hanging tree
monster in the parasol
burn the witch
In the fade
leg of lamb
little sister
river in the road
you can't quit me baby (with long jam session)
do it again
tangled up in plaid
go with the flow

encore

you think i aint worth a dollar, but i feel like a millionaire
sick sick sick
a song for the dead
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i wish they would quit playing monster in parasol. never like that song....setlist looks pretty good, not the best ive seen.

josh can wail up there hey? misfit love is the shit, and watching him do the solo on little sister is a treat.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Really awesome concert. The band was tight and Josh Homme's voice was magnificent. A total badass...

Check out the amazing setlist:

first it giveth
    no one knows (with jam)
    3's & 7's
    if only
    mexicola
    turning on the screw
    misfit love
    hanging tree
    monster in the parasol
    burn the witch
    In the fade
    leg of lamb
    little sister
    river in the road
    you can't quit me baby (with long jam session)
    do it again
    tangled up in plaid
    go with the flow

encore

you think i aint worth a dollar, but i feel like a millionaire
    sick sick sick
    a song for the dead

lucky you! nice setlist! :)
    I've seen em in Vienna last... Thursday it was. my first real qotsa-gig, have seen them at festivals before but never indoor. they were brilliant. I'd so love to see them again :D hope to be able to catch them at a festival in the summer or something
    I also did a video, in case you're interested - tangled up in plaid, clickyclick
    Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your own home.
  • i wish they would quit playing monster in parasol. never like that song....

That is like my favorite QOTSA song.
  • I will see them on saturday here in the 'burg. It'll be my 13th QOTSA Concert. I just can't wait!
  • Word around Winnipeg right now is that they're coming back on May 7 for a show. It'll be my 6th time seeing them. That is a pretty wicked setlist you got there, I'd love to see Hanging Tree, In The Fade and You Can't Quit Me, Baby.
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut