The f**king music/album/artist games on this forum.

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Get over yourself and don't worry about what other people do.......
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • tybird wrote:
    Get over yourself and don't worry about what other people do.......

here here ;)
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    yeah, what they say.
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    Yeah.

This is like the 12th thread on this subject. You game-haters are getting worse than the games.

I am going to start a new one just for those people who hate. It is going to be called...

"i name an asshole who hates the music games, you name an asshole who hates the music starting with the last letter of the asshole I named.."
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
    dirtyT wrote:
    Yeah.

This is like the 12th thread on this subject. You game-haters are getting worse than the games.

I am going to start a new one just for those people who hate. It is going to be called...

"i name an asshole who hates the music games, you name an asshole who hates the music starting with the last letter of the asshole I named.."
    :p:p
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    This isn't the twelth thread. This is the second. And I agree, the amount of games is ridclious. Give them their own forum, or condense them into one. It's hard to find new threads becuase they're swamped by these games. I understand that people enjoy them, but only a small minority actually play the damn things and it's not exactly musical discussion. I hardly think the guy is an asshole either. No need to resort to petty insults.

dirtyT...do you post in any other thread apart from the game ones?
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    dirtyT wrote:
    Yeah.

Let's just hijack this one. I start:

muppet
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
    meme wrote:
    Let's just hijack this one. I start:

muppet

Why do you have to make this hostile? Seriously, grow up.
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980

Hey, they have to increase their post count somehow. It isn't like we can rely on them to actually think of something witty or humorous to say...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    muppet wrote:
    This isn't the twelth thread. This is the second. And I agree, the amount of games is ridclious. Give them their own forum, or condense them into one. It's hard to find new threads becuase they're swamped by these games. I understand that people enjoy them, but only a small minority actually play the damn things and it's not exactly musical discussion. I hardly think the guy is an asshole either. No need to resort to petty insults.

dirtyT...do you post in any other thread apart from the game ones?
    Yes, I do post on other boards. But what does it matter to you. I enjoy doing the games and have met some cool people in here because of them.

As far as my comment, I was having a little fun. The other thread consists of insulting threads about people who play the games. You didn't see my play Mother Thersea over it did you. And this post was directed directly at people like me, Tybird, Skocki, meme, and other who enjoy playing; gotta stand up for my peeps!!

And why can't you find other threads on here that you enjoy. Just go to the second page.

These games are nice breaks in the day for some of us. You all need just to quit crying about and let it go. If you treally want to do something on this board, why don't you bitch to the people on here who are always talking shit about Pearl Jam and things they and the 10 club do! Now those are useless threads.

In any case muppet, you are here cause you love PJ as am I, so I got nothing but love for ya!
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • I name a game, you name a game that is even lamer starting w/ the 3rd letter of the 2nd word of the previous game.
    Bob Loblaw's Law Blog: "Why should YOU go to jail for a crime someone else noticed?"
    dirtyT wrote:
    Yes, I do post on other boards. But what does it matter to you. I enjoy doing the games and have met some cool people in here because of them.

As far as my comment, I was having a little fun. The other thread consists of insulting threads about people who play the games. You didn't see my play Mother Thersea over it did you. And this post was directed directly at people like me, Tybird, Skocki, meme, and other who enjoy playing; gotta stand up for my peeps!!

And why can't you find other threads on here that you enjoy. Just go to the second page.

These games are nice breaks in the day for some of us. You all need just to quit crying about and let it go. If you treally want to do something on this board, why don't you bitch to the people on here who are always talking shit about Pearl Jam and things they and the 10 club do! Now those are useless threads.

In any case muppet, you are here cause you love PJ as am I, so I got nothing but love for ya!

Okay, cool. I didn't realise you were joking.
  • The games are annoying because they push decent interesting threads that may actually have worth off the first page, the page that most people check. Since it's only a few people that play them, can't you all just chat amongst yourselves on msn or something?! It's just as annoying having all those threads there as it was last year with like 20 Chris Cornell threads knocking around. Can't you all just play one game?

Since said people aren't willing to just let them go, I will be resorting to bumping every lame thread going.
  • after each day the mods should delete these threads.

Why let them continue to build, nobody reads all the way thru them it's pointless.

I understand they are fun but they need to be cut back some... seriously.
    the Minions
    The games are annoying because they push decent interesting threads that may actually have worth off the first page, the page that most people check. Since it's only a few people that play them, can't you all just chat amongst yourselves on msn or something?! It's just as annoying having all those threads there as it was last year with like 20 Chris Cornell threads knocking around. Can't you all just play one game?

Since said people aren't willing to just let them go, I will be resorting to bumping every lame thread going.
    You see, you could post songs by, "Your Lap Dancing Sister"....best band name in the world!!
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Hey, they have to increase their post count somehow.
    I have the "Play the South" thread for that....;) :) :rolleyes: :p
    tybird wrote:
    I have the "Play the South" thread for that....;) :) :rolleyes: :p
    RIGHT!!! add 1 for me!
  • CM1847CM1847 Posts: 577
    I think the happy medium is to give them their own forum/sub-forum because a ton of people obvious enjoy them, but they are really annoying to others and quickly bury a lot of interesting threads because the game threads never leave the first page.
  • I think they're stupid, too. I generally like the opinions of the people on this board, especially the Other Music section. But I hate having to weed through all these stupid games to find interesting threads. Give them their own forum
    I love my female wife...
    we sit around and wonder exactly why our marriage should feel threatened by gay marriage
  • spnkrispnkri Posts: 137
    after each day the mods should delete these threads.

Does this forum even have any mods?
  • dirtyT wrote:
    You see, you could post songs by, "Your Lap Dancing Sister"....best band name in the world!!

Flattery will get you nowhere mr T! You know these games are shit and annoying, just admit it you saddo!!
    But I hate having to weed through all these stupid games to find interesting threads. Give them their own forum
    Yes, it is our job to make your life easier. :rolleyes: