Ava Maria by C.Cornell

RoeghmannRoeghmann Posts: 968
edited December 2006 in Other Music
Hello I need help. ´cause I´m danish it is not possible for me to buy music from the american i-Tunes store, and i would very much like "Ava Maria" performed by Chris Cornell - anyone has it as a mp3?????
It would make my wife´s christmas.
Thanx.
Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Thanx a lot. WHAT a voice!
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
  • Sonja_SSonja_S Posts: 444
    strange to hear the Ave Maria in English...
    You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • ¤ Vale ¤¤ Vale ¤ Posts: 1,910
    This version is amazing! Cornell rulez! For me, the best singer in the world, ever! :)
    Peace. Love. Music.
    PJ Come Back to BRASIL!

o°••°o..o°••°o..o°••°o..o°••°o..o°••°o

"I will feel alive as long as I am free"

o°••°o..o°••°o..o°••°o..o°••°o..o°••°o
  • A lot of people complain about the U2 posts, but Im tired of the chis cornell, soundgarden and audioslave posts.

There are like 5 posts of him in this forum at the same time .

What the fuck is going on ???
  • mike_s_6mike_s_6 Posts: 160
    There is already a Chris Cornell Thread, but I guess some people just want to be more specific and not dive into that long thread to risk being ignored.
  • i love this song and i love chris cornell, great combo:)
  • great song...what a voice;)

and concerning the complaints about cc posts...is'nt Chris in some way a pearl jam member? ;) he kinda founded the band

and he said that he is reading this forum when he wants to know what people think of him

if you don't like him, it's ok
    "now i've got room to spread my wings and my messages of love...yeah love was my drug but that's not what i died of"

"I don't wanna think, I wanna feel"

"Go then, there are other worlds than these!" - Jake Chambers

09/02/2005 Vancouver
    09/23/2006 Berlin
    06/21/2007 Düsseldorf
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,153
    Amazing song....really shows off his range!
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • A lot of people complain about the U2 posts, but Im tired of the chis cornell, soundgarden and audioslave posts.

There are like 5 posts of him in this forum at the same time .

What the fuck is going on ???

like there's not enough bitching posts either?
    "It's all happening"