Is Scott Stapp our genertaions Eddie Vedder?

13»

Comments

• http://attblueroom.com/music/events/lolla_mediaplayer.php

Just clicking on that link should do it for ya:D

I'm SO jealous!
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    http://attblueroom.com/music/events/lolla_mediaplayer.php

Just clicking on that link should do it for ya:D

OH! MY! GOD!!!!!!!!! :D

I THINK I LOVE YOU!!!! :D

I can hear them! World Wide Suicide!! Not getting pics but who gives a screaming shit! NOT ME!! :)

Thank you RS! Thank you sooo much! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Jeanie wrote:
    OH! MY! GOD!!!!!!!!! :D

I THINK I LOVE YOU!!!! :D

I can hear them! World Wide Suicide!! Not getting pics but who gives a screaming shit! NOT ME!! :)

Thank you RS! Thank you sooo much! :)

My pleasure.:)
    I just wish I could've linked you for Slow Night, So Long with KoL.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
    My pleasure.:)
    I just wish I could've linked you for Slow Night, So Long with KoL.

Well you've made my day anyway! :) Would have been good to hear the Kings, they were with Ed yeah? Would have been awesome! But I'm a happy, happy girl now, so thank you a thousand times! Didn't think anybody could get me happy today!

Aaah Life Wasted! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Jeanie wrote:
    Well you've made my day anyway! :) Would have been good to hear the Kings, they were with Ed yeah? Would have been awesome! But I'm a happy, happy girl now, so thank you a thousand times! Didn't think anybody could get me happy today!

Aaah Life Wasted! :)

Yeah, Ed came out to close their set, it was pretty special.:) Looks like the constant inning and outing might have taken a toll on his voice though...:(
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
    Yeah, Ed came out to close their set, it was pretty special.:) Looks like the constant inning and outing might have taken a toll on his voice though...:(

OH MY GOD!! Betterman and Crazy Mary!!!! :D

Think I'm gonna spontaneously human combust!!

He sounds like he's doing ok. Bit croaky. Poor love.
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Jeanie wrote:
    OH MY GOD!! Betterman and Crazy Mary!!!! :D

Think I'm gonna spontaneously human combust!!

He sounds like he's doing ok. Bit croaky. Poor love.

He needs to stop smoking as soon as possible, but he's handling Crazy Mary alright.:) I'm guessing they're not gonna pull out In My Tree at this point?
    He needs to stop smoking as soon as possible, but he's handling Crazy Mary alright.:) I'm guessing they're not gonna pull out In My Tree at this point?

Well I doubt he'll quit. But I'm thinking it's probably really hot up on stage, coz it's hot in Chicagee today! So that and all the extra talking and singing with others won't be helping. Crazy mary was awesome.
    Don't think you'll get In My Tree. Might be a bit too much. Belting he can probably handle, but that maybe not so much today. Oh I love RVM!! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • DELETEDDELETED Posts: 421
    Jeanie wrote:
    hehe!! :D Yeah, I know what you're thinking TiC! I'll share! ;)

:D

I'm glad you're getting to watch the webcast, too!! :)

Rearviewmirror! :D
  • Jeanie wrote:
    Well I doubt he'll quit. But I'm thinking it's probably really hot up on stage, coz it's hot in Chicagee today! So that and all the extra talking and singing with others won't be helping. Crazy mary was awesome.
    Don't think you'll get In My Tree. Might be a bit too much. Belting he can probably handle, but that maybe not so much today. Oh I love RVM!! :)

RVM's alright by me.:p

2nd encore, guys?
    :D

I'm glad you're getting to watch the webcast, too!! :)

Rearviewmirror! :D

Oh I'm SOOOOO excited!! I can't see anything but I can hear it all!! And I've made my own little mosh pit here in the kitchen!! :D

I love RVM!! HOW COOL IS THIS TIC!!! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    RVM's alright by me.:p

2nd encore, guys?

fingers crossed!! xxxxxxxxxx

here we go! :eek:
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Jeanie wrote:
    fingers crossed!! xxxxxxxxxx

here we go! :eek:

2nd encores are this thing: the excellent thing!
    Jeanie wrote:
    Oh I'm SOOOOO excited!! I can't see anything but I can hear it all!! And I've made my own little mosh pit here in the kitchen!!

I love RVM!! HOW COOL IS THIS TIC!!!

Me too! Kinda strange.. I hear it and see it! I think I'm recording it, too, so maybe you can see it later :D. Hah, don't get too destructive! :D
    MY GOD THIS IS SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!! :D

Almost as good as cyber sex!! ;) Actually I think it might be better! No wait!! Oh I've got no idea what I'm saying!!! :D

Gee I hope they do leadbetter!! please! please! please!! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    2nd encores are this thing: the excellent thing!

That was just awesome and I cannot thank you enough for the link and the hook up friend! :) Next time I'm in Ireland or you're in Aussie, I owe you a drink or three! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Me, too!! Kinda strange.. I hear it and see it! : eek : : D Hm. I think I'm recording it, too, so maybe you can see it later ; ) : D. Hehe, don't get too destructive! :D

I think that was just amazing! And I'd love to see it sometime but the best bit was being able to listen to it as it was happening with friends! :)

Kitchen has remained in tact! I'm getting too old for serious moshing these days! ;)

So what were we talking about again?? :confused:

Scott who??????? :p
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Jeanie wrote:
    That was just awesome and I cannot thank you enough for the link and the hook up friend! :) Next time I'm in Ireland or you're in Aussie, I owe you a drink or three! :)

No problem, Jeanie.:) That looked like one hell of a party at the end there... Fucking Denis Rodman!!:D:D

Anyways, it's good night and good luck from me... It's half four in the morning! Damn you Pearl Jam, and your addictive properties!
    No problem, Jeanie.:) That looked like one hell of a party at the end there... Fucking Denis Rodman!!:D

Anyways, it's good night and good luck from me... It's half four in the morning! Damn you Pearl Jam, and your addictive properties!

Yeah, I've got his book around here somewhere! :D Funny fella that he is!

So anyways you must be buggered! Get some sleep and thanks again! :)

Sweet dreams. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    I think that was just amazing! And I'd love to see it sometime but the best bit was being able to listen to it as it was happening with friends! :)

Kitchen has remained in tact! I'm getting too old for serious moshing these days!

So what were we talking about again??

Scott who???????

Don't get me wrong, I agree!! You can see it, definitely, though! ;)

Hehe, glad your kitchen's okay :D.

That was great!!! And uh'm, I also forgot who the jackass was we were talking about in the first place :D:p.
    Don't get me wrong, I agree!! You can see it, definitely, though! ; )

Hehe, glad your kitchen's okay : D.

That was great!!! And uh'm, I also forgot who the jackass was we were talking about in the first place : D : p.

Yes! I'm sure it's gonna pop up somewhere for me to watch it at some point! :)

Yeah, apart from me needing to do the lunch dishes which I ignored while all that fun was going on the kitchen has pretty much come through unscathed! :D

I wouldn't worry about it! Clearly he's forgettable! :D

Oh that was such a buzz! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    Yes! I'm sure it's gonna pop up somewhere for me to watch it at some point! :)

Yeah, apart from me needing to do the lunch dishes which I ignored while all that fun was going on the kitchen has pretty much come through unscathed! :D

I wouldn't worry about it! Clearly he's forgettable! :D

Oh that was such a buzz!

Probably so :).

Hah. Glad you enjoyed your evening as well. I sure have!