65days of static

pinkpodpinkpod Posts: 6
edited September 2006 in Other Music
first posting!! Been a 10c member for years... but having just got back into live gigs after two small boys entered my life.... first gigs booked were Reading Fest and Prague... but first gig I went to was 65 days back in April. Powerful stuff, all instrumental, no lyrics as such. But what passion and energy. 3 guitars, mad drummer and keyboards plus some electronica... really industrial wall of sound. Amazing live gig... go catch them..

hints of my bloody valentine and Mogwai but much more industrial and loud!!

go try the website
http://www.65daysofstatic.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• They're getting a small buzz over here, too. I like it in a way, but nothing that blows my mind. Maybe I need to experience it live.

Congrats on your first post!
    "If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done"

If you can't get high on purely music and the sounds that you hear, you're missing out on something.
  • hey burnin-candle! 65days were in Osaka over the summer, probably at a few other places in Japan too... I tried to get my brother to go... he's living over in Osaka. So what new stuff are you listening to?
  • Hell Yes!
    "I sometimes wonder why there isn't a Tee-Pees R Us."

-Ed
  • pinkpod wrote:
    hey burnin-candle! 65days were in Osaka over the summer, probably at a few other places in Japan too... I tried to get my brother to go... he's living over in Osaka. So what new stuff are you listening to?

I think they played the SummerSonic fest.

Recently, I'm out of cash, so I haven't been able to buy much, but I'm enjoying Ladyhawk, Six Organs Of Admittance and Comets on Fire's new releases. All amazing works of art. Well, Ladyhawk just rocks.lol
    "If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done"

If you can't get high on purely music and the sounds that you hear, you're missing out on something.
  • good call... listened to a download of Dugout and thought it was great... need to find some more now... not with you on Comets tho'... and couldn't download any Six Organs stuff... will try again...
    thanks for putting me onto Ladyhawk !