Options

Still no Boots

yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I have a question...

I ordered West Palm and MSG1 on June 28th and I still haven't gotten them yet. Anyone else having this problem?
Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,552
    You do realize the date you bought the show has nothing to do with anything, right? I haven't received the 6 shows I ordered since two of them were MSG's and they are just now starting to ship. You know, 2-3 weeks after the show like we were told.
  • Options
    angelm20angelm20 Posts: 142
    I got mine a few weeks ago though I ordered it the minite they posted it as well as Tampa.
    I ordered them all~ and so far have gottan WPB, TAMPA, NC, Bonnaro, Tenn. and VA beach~~ they all freekin are out of this world!
    I have to admit WPB was so far my favorite show~ but I love them all!! Only wish I could have been to them all!!!!!!!!
    I've been listening to them 24/7 ~ so freekin cool~ I am sorry I don't mean to rub it in~
    Its so cooland I love listening to his comments! Its funny cuz I had no clue what he said in WPB ~ they sat me far away even though it was fan club~ and hearing what he said now~ cracks me up~
    I am sure you'll get your soon~ be patient~ yeh thats easy for me to say~huh~ sorry~?
    peace~
  • Options
    yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    You do realize the date you bought the show has nothing to do with anything, right? I haven't received the 6 shows I ordered since two of them were MSG's and they are just now starting to ship. You know, 2-3 weeks after the show like we were told.

Actually yes I do realize this. However, West Palm was June 11th and that was over a month ago(5 weeks, will be 6 next week). MSG is right at the deadline so I don't expect much. So I am curious if they are sending them in the same box to save on shipping.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    yoke wrote:
    Actually yes I do realize this. However, West Palm was June 11th and that was over a month ago(5 weeks, will be 6 next week). MSG is right at the deadline so I don't expect much. So I am curious if they are sending them in the same box to save on shipping.

If you order them together, you get them together.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    DanielDaniel Posts: 53
    yoke wrote:

I ordered both WPB and Tampa as soon as Tampa became available and I barely received both yesterday. I don't know what took so long as it seems most people received Tampa a while back. I was hoping that people were exaggerating about the sound quality of WPB, but unfortunately they weren't..and I'm not picky about these things either!

I haven't heard Tampa yet...I hope its better.

Daniel
    '03 - San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Benaroya
    '05 - Monterrey
    '06 - Chicago I and II, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    '08 - WPB, Tampa
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    I ordered the first seven when the tour ended- did not receive an email- I had to email them- and I was told that I should had gotten them this past week- but nothing
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    PorchsitterPorchsitter Loganville, GA Posts: 1,069
    I'm still waiting on Columbia. It's the only boot I ordered, and I still don't have it.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks