Surprising revelation

scottiedogscottiedog Posts: 16
edited September 2006 in Other Music
Went to see a local band the other day and for once it wasn't full of the same old badly done cover versions that the recent wave of talent less fools have been inflicting on me, this band played new material and apparently it was there first gig ever and they were bloody good. You should check them out http://www.myspace.com/badfuzz
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    I added them as a friend to our band profile. Like what Im hearing
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • Im all for covers...its nice to here a song you know allready, so you can compare the band to something...but I totally know what you mean. I say on an 8 - 10 song set ..... 2 covers
    The only thing I enjoy is having no feelings....being numb rocks!

And I won't make the same mistakes
    (Because I know)
    Because I know how much time that wastes
    (And function)
    Function is the key
  • Cheers scottiedog, that's my band you saw!!
    Pleased you liked it enough to post on here.
    I didn't know angst was so popular again, but I guesss if anyone would like us they'd pretty much have to be into Pearl Jam!
  • This kind of reeks of spam. Furtunately, though, the tunes are actually kickass. So carry on. :)
    "We've done really well with teenage death songs." -EV
  • Got to admit, if I'd seen this and the lack of posts each of us have, I'd have cried foul too!!
    I'm only here because ther's been a bit of a frenzy on the old myspace friend requests and most of em' have Pearl Jam related names!!
    Thanks to scottydog and the rest of you who like the stuff we do, appreciate it.