New Model Army

whitecoatwhitecoat Posts: 2
edited November 2006 in Other Music
Last tuesday in Arnhem I saw PJ for the 2nd time (Bangkok '95 being the first time). What a fantastic concert this was again! IMHO there is just one other band that shows the same passion and power and that is New Model Army. It's my all time favourite band and I think it's one of those best kept secrets.
If you don't know them check them out!They'll probably play the US and Canada in Nov and Paris, Koln and London in december. Any other NMA fans around here? http://www.newmodelarmy.org
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I haven't listened to much NMA since the late 80's but they were/are a great band. I recently was given a cd of a solo Justin Sullivan gig from 1989, good stuff!
  • I saw them live, three times, in the late 1980s. I wasn't a fan as such; I just went along to the gigs. But I have to say, their fanbase was the most dedicated I've ever seen, especially considering that those were pre-Internet days.
  • my favourite band will be touring the USA soon. I think if you love the passion and power of PJ there is a good chance you'll massively enjoy NMA. Give it a try! Looking forward to hear what you think and maybe see you at the european dates!
    http://www.newmodelarmy.org

DATES:
    November 25 - USA, San Diego, Brick by Brick
    November 27 - USA, Los Angeles, Knitting Factory
    November 28 - USA, San Francisco, DNA
    November 30 - USA, Seattle, The Vogue
    December 2 - USA, Portland, The Fez Ballroom
    December 3 - Canada, Edmonton, New City
    December 5 - USA, Boston, Mid East Upstairs
    December 6 - USA, Brooklyn, North Six
    December 7 - USA, New York City, Mercury Lounge
    December 8 - USA, Hoboken, Maxwells