Cooper Temple Clause anyone?

Laura_JayneLaura_Jayne Posts: 165
edited October 2006 in Other Music
I'm not sure how well known they are outside the UK (or in it?!), just wondered if there were any fans on this board? They've been one of my favourite bands for ages.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    I didnt actually know they were still going after didz left to play with dirty pretty things, but they are ok yeah. Ive not heard much of their stuff, but i like that song where in the video the guy turns into a goat or something?:\

I could be talking about a completely different band but im sure thats them.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Did You Miss Me, kicks so much arse, as does Been Training Dogs and many other songs on See This Through and Leave, it is a solid album.:)
    I aint got the second album yet, but Music Zone are having a sale at the moment.:D
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Get it! It's brilliant! I suppose I'd say it's a bit more sophisticated, but is still chaotic. A.I.M. from the second album is one of my favourite songs of all time.

Stu, you are thinking of the right band :D That video is for Blind Pilots from their second album.

I've seen tctc a few times since Didz left & in all honesty, there's not that much difference. He was a bit more crazy than the others I spose so no swinging from the rafters or climbing speaker sets during the live shows.
  • I used to be really good mates with one of them, Dave Hammond. Ooh, I just found out he left CTC in 2005 and now plays for Dirty Pretty Things?!?! Weird. Oh well, good old Dave. Good old Google as well.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • AranarthAranarth Posts: 227
    Can't wait for the third album :)
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmokuXtSJBU

That was the video i was talking about, about some guy going out on his stag night and turning into a goat, as some people tend to do the night before their wedding (?) lol

Strange video, but i like what ive heard from them.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • stu gee wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmokuXtSJBU

That was the video i was talking about, about some guy going out on his stag night and turning into a goat, as some people tend to do the night before their wedding (?) lol

Strange video, but i like what ive heard from them.

Some scary shit right there

My old mate is in the video though. Weird.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison