Neil Young tour in 2007?

disconnecteddisconnected Posts: 2,875
edited January 2007 in Other Music
Date: Thu 11 jan 2007 20:00 GMT Evening Coconut
Reporter:Bad News Beat
Topic: Rumor about Spring Euro Tour
At this time, there are rumors of a spring European tour floating around the air waves.

I repeat, this is only a rumor. At this time.

==================================

This is what i read on http://www.hyperrust.org/ - http://www.bad-news-beat.org/

Will he be touring solo, with Crazy Horse? World tour? Only US or US and Eurotour? Anyone has anymore news?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    Date: Thu 11 jan 2007 20:00 GMT Evening Coconut
    Reporter:Bad News Beat
    Topic: Rumor about Spring Euro Tour
    At this time, there are rumors of a spring European tour floating around the air waves.

I repeat, this is only a rumor. At this time.

==================================

This is what i read on http://www.hyperrust.org/ - http://www.bad-news-beat.org/

Will he be touring solo, with Crazy Horse? World tour? Only US or US and Eurotour? Anyone has anymore news?

That spring Euro rumor had him playing with Crazy Horse.

That's about the extent of the rumor at this time though, so take it for what its worth.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Oh it has been so long since i saw neil 2003. I need my neil fix!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • I need to see this man live one time in my life...I hope that he´ll come back to Argentina...
    ...can´t wear my mask, your first my last...
  • Anyone heard any more about this? The rumour was a Spring EuroTour, to which I take to mean March/April; not leaving much time is it? I guess it means that it's an unfounded rumour...
    27th August 1995 - Reading, UK (w/Neil Young)
    29th May 2000 - Wembley, UK
    18th June 2007 - Wembley, UK
    18th August 2009 - O2 Arena, UK
    25th June 2010 - Hyde Park, UK
  • Anyone heard any more about this? The rumour was a Spring EuroTour, to which I take to mean March/April; not leaving much time is it? I guess it means that it's an unfounded rumour...

I guess so
    ...can´t wear my mask, your first my last...
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Damn Europeans and their new tours of my favorite performers....
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • God what a talentless piece of shit. I hate Neil Young.
    www.myspace.com/olafvonmastadon
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    God what a talentless piece of shit. I hate Neil Young.

Good for you. He is not for everyone. No need to spread your hateful opinion to those who enjoy him and are excited he may tour.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • intodeep wrote:
    Good for you. He is not for everyone. No need to spread your hateful opinion to those who enjoy him and are excited he may tour.

There's nothing like being in a bad mood, than having the opportunity to spread it around.
  • bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008

That's why he has a bundle of money compared to you ;)

I love Neil Young, I absolutely NEED to see him sometime, along with Bob Dylan. These lads aren't getting any younger.
  • God what a talentless piece of shit. I hate Neil Young.

yet you have him listed in your music faves on myspace? methinks you are...how you say...full of shit? ;)

just yesterday you were saying how much rage against the machine sucked, how pink floyd sucked and jimi hendrix sucked.

...definitely just a shit disturber looking for attention are ye.
  • oh gosh i would LOVE if this is true!:D
  • gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    With CRAZY HORSE? If that were true, I would go to like almost any length to see that.
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447

If by talentless piece of shit you mean one of the coolest people ever, then yes, he is a talentless piece of shit.

Now go soap your mouth out.
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    Anyone heard any more about this? The rumour was a Spring EuroTour, to which I take to mean March/April; not leaving much time is it? I guess it means that it's an unfounded rumour...

No more info has floated through any of the Neil lists recently...
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • yet you have him listed in your music faves on myspace? methinks you are...how you say...full of shit? ;)

just yesterday you were saying how much rage against the machine sucked, how pink floyd sucked and jimi hendrix sucked.

...definitely just a shit disturber looking for attention are ye.

The myspace is for the fans, I stand by my comments. :)

Jimi Hendrix and Pink Floyd are the two most over-hyped artists of all time.
  • i'm sure you have plenty of fans. :D

yes, all legendary musicians suck. ;)

thanks for the comic relief little buddy. :)
  • i'm sure you have plenty of fans. :D

yes, all legendary musicians suck. ;)

thanks for the comic relief little buddy. :)

No problem, big buddy, ten-4 little Enus, you seen the bandit lately? ;)

You know, people consider prince to be a legendary musician, and he sucks ass. I've noticed trends among PJ fans, they get stuck in the same cycle of artists.

It's not how many listeners tune in, It's the amount of crazy fuckin weirdos that tune in. For some reason some people see the need to read me poetry. (happened again tonight) Yikes, I don't know if I should be flattered or afraid.

You know what the problem with Neil Young is?

He's Canadian. :D

(insert maniacal laughter here)
  • Xenophobia too? Is there no end to your talents?

I can understand how people don't like Neil's music, hell he even polarises his own fans and even audiences at gigs. There aren't many 60 year olds doing that these days, and for that he should be applauded.

Anyway, to haul this back on topic...

I do hope we get Neil and the Horse back in Europe for another jaunt; it's been far too long since Fleadh 2001 (and I had tickets for the cancelled Brixton show in 2002), and although solo acoustic Neil at the Hammersmith Odeon in 2003 was fantastic... I want to see Old Black being used in anger again!

MORE BARN!!!
    27th August 1995 - Reading, UK (w/Neil Young)
    29th May 2000 - Wembley, UK
    18th June 2007 - Wembley, UK
    18th August 2009 - O2 Arena, UK
    25th June 2010 - Hyde Park, UK