Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

2»

Comments

• noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D j/k

they remind of something for kate.

damn memories
    they supposed to be good...
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    Snow Patrol and the Fray should be put on a deserted island somewhere to never be heard from again
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    i'm glad someone posted snow patrol - chasing cars video....cause i love it!!!!!!!! :D it's so romantic and sensual.....everytime i start watching that video i have to watch it until it ends, it's like i get drawn to it :)
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    here is snow patrol, go down about 30 bands. it is from 2004:

http://voodoomusicfest.com/2006/films/
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    genie wrote:
    i'm glad someone posted snow patrol - chasing cars video....cause i love it!!!!!!!! :D it's so romantic and sensual.....everytime i start watching that video i have to watch it until it ends, it's like i get drawn to it :)

EXACTLY!!! :D:D:D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Couldn't help myself!! Had to have Chasing Cars and the album was on special so grabbed it last night while on my retail therapy CD/DVD buying frenzy!! (me thinks I need to spend some alone time working on my denial but anyway moving on.....)

So I've had a listen. And I'm liking it. I mean PJ it aint but it's not the worst album I've ever heard!! I'd reserve that honor for KD Lang's All You Can Eat!

So yeah, it's easy to listen to. Not setting the world on fire but good enough. Aside from Chasing Cars, which is obviously the best song on the album, I also really like Track 7 Make this Go On Forever and Track 8 Set The Fire To The Third Bar (feat. Martha Wainwright). So all good as far as I'm concerned!
    AND NO!! I'm NOT ASHAMED CATE!!! :D:D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Jeanie wrote:
    Couldn't help myself!! Had to have Chasing Cars and the album was on special so grabbed it last night while on my retail therapy CD/DVD buying frenzy!! (me thinks I need to spend some alone time working on my denial but anyway moving on.....)

So I've had a listen. And I'm liking it. I mean PJ it aint but it's not the worst album I've ever heard!! I'd reserve that honor for KD Lang's All You Can Eat!

So yeah, it's easy to listen to. Not setting the world on fire but good enough. Aside from Chasing Cars, which is obviously the best song on the album, I also really like Track 7 Make this Go On Forever and Track 8 Set The Fire To The Third Bar (feat. Martha Wainwright). So all good as far as I'm concerned!
    AND NO!! I'm NOT ASHAMED CATE!!! :D:D
    she's out and she's proud. you go girl!!!!! :D:D:D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • if everyone who bought this album bought a "reindeer section" album instead, thw world would be a better place...

although, snow patrols previous album "final straw" was ok and ceertainly a lot better better than this album
  • fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    uhhh... that's a snow patrol song dude.

same shit.
    she's out and she's proud. you go girl!!!!! :D:D:D

hehe!! May as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb!! :D
    There's enough going on this week. Confessing to teeny bopper mooshy music is the least of my worries!! :D BESIDES it feels good DAMN IT!!! :D:D:D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    same shit.

ill take your word for it... ive never heard of the fray.
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    here you go soulsinging:
    http://www.myspace.com/thefrayforum

I think snow patrol are better than the fray.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • it was removed, is not on youtube anymore!

I updated the link (when I can't remember anymore)