2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    The Day I Tried to Live and
    Mailman
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • upina2001upina2001 Posts: 764
    in my opinion, the best song on superunknown is superunknown

me too.

Toledo, Ohio (September 22, 1996), East Troy, Wisconsin (June 26, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 17, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 18, 2000), Cincinnati, Ohio (August 20, 2000), Columbus, Ohio (August 21, 2000), Nashville, Tennessee (April 18, 2003), Champaign, Illinois (April 23, 2003), Noblesville, Indiana (June 22, 2003), Chicago, Illinois (May 16, 2006), Chicago, Illinois (August 05, 2007), West Palm Beach, Florida (June 11, 2008), Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008), Columbus, OH (May 06, 2010), Noblesville, Indiana (May 07, 2010), Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013), US Bank Arena (October 01, 2014), Lexington (April 26, 2016), Chicago Night 2 (August 20, 2018), Boston Night 1 (September 02, 2018), Nashville (September 16, 2022), St. Louis (September 18, 2022)

• Too many good songs on there. Favourites: Let Me Drown, Superunknown, Mailman, 4th Of July.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    what do you think is the best song on soundgardens superunknown...

for now... I got to go with "the day I tried to live"

I love that song. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,153
    Fell on Black Days......Just edges out BHS
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    1a. Superunknown
    1b. Mailman
    2. tie between everything else.

the album is just so damn good.
  • The MaestroThe Maestro Posts: 100
    The Day I Tried to Live
    Fell on Black Days
    Let me Drown
    Fresh Tendrils
  • i'd say My Wave and Head Down are my favorites.
    This isn't the land of opportunity, it's the land of competition.
  • MLB5150 wrote:
    Head Down, My Wave
    wow, i totally agree.
    This isn't the land of opportunity, it's the land of competition.
  • pirlo21pirlo21 Posts: 534
    Seems I'm the only one who like 'Limo Wreck' !
    Cymru Am Byth

PJ albums, at the moment!! -
    1,Vs 2,Vitalogy 3,No Code 4,Yield 5,Ten 6,Backspacer, 7Pearl Jam 8,Binaural 9,Riot Act.
  • boxwine_in_hellboxwine_in_hell Posts: 1,263
    Limo Wreck
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • robfest2robfest2 Posts: 594
    Spoonman
  • InkdaubInkdaub Posts: 235
    4th of July
  • disconnecteddisconnected Posts: 2,875
    superunknown
  • CornishManCornishMan Posts: 447
    Alive in the SUPERUNKNOWN!
    London #1 2000, Reading 2006, London 2007, London 2009, London 2010, Manchester #1 2012, Manchester #2 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Milton Keynes 2014, London #2 2017 (EV), London #1 2018, London #2 2018, London #1 2022, London #2 2022, Manchester 2024.
  • bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    It's tie between Superunknown and Like Suicide for me. So many good songs on that record though.

Yeah, I'll agree with that one any day.
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,136
    Holy shit....I can only pick just one. I would pick one song and then all of a sudden say "Well, what about ...." and the cycle would repeat itself until I've named every song on the album. Great fucking album.
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Spoonman!!!
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Who's your favourite family member?
  • RabbitrocksRabbitrocks Posts: 101
    Holy shit....I can only pick just one. I would pick one song and then all of a sudden say "Well, what about ...." and the cycle would repeat itself until I've named every song on the album. Great fucking album.
    That sums me up too!
  • dq4lifedq4life Posts: 154
    Like Suicide
    agreed.
  • man i wish chris cornell could either A.) Reproduce the greatness and the creativity on this album, bad motorfinger, and dotus with his solo stuff or B.) Stop being a cunt and reform SG
  • I just want to say that Chris Cornell's whole solo thing is basically a watered down version of SG and is getting a little stale. Is it me or does anyone think that Chris Cornell is becoming a joke, almost a parody of a once great grunge musician (especially when performing that cover billy jean which has "more" meaning)? Think about it, now he has his own band of random musicians ala axl rose, just without the wealth of good material as say Axl Rose. They are both trying to relive their glory days by regurgitating their greatest hits set lists on a daily basis but Cornell could reunite SG as opposed to say Axl because he has severally burned his bridges. Its just that Chris Cornell is too pompous and is trying too hard to be artistic to do so. I read an interview about how he considered the lid on soundgarden to be shut and reuniting would just ruin the legacy, but what about Chris' legacy? Remember the last god awful Audioslave record? I can't wait till this solo record comes out and tanks, but I guarantee that there will be a million other meaningless posts about what is the best soundgarden track, links to bootlegs of his crappy solo shows, and people bragging about seeing this shell of a man. For the love of god REUNITE THIS BAND and grind our bones with the metal and rawk.
  • niallniall Posts: 244
    I'd have to say 4th of July
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    I just want to say that Chris Cornell's whole solo thing is basically a watered down version of SG and is getting a little stale. Is it me or does anyone think that Chris Cornell is becoming a joke, almost a parody of a once great grunge musician (especially when performing that cover billy jean which has "more" meaning)? Think about it, now he has his own band of random musicians ala axl rose, just without the wealth of good material as say Axl Rose. They are both trying to relive their glory days by regurgitating their greatest hits set lists on a daily basis but Cornell could reunite SG as opposed to say Axl because he has severally burned his bridges. Its just that Chris Cornell is too pompous and is trying too hard to be artistic to do so. I read an interview about how he considered the lid on soundgarden to be shut and reuniting would just ruin the legacy, but what about Chris' legacy? Remember the last god awful Audioslave record? I can't wait till this solo record comes out and tanks, but I guarantee that there will be a million other meaningless posts about what is the best soundgarden track, links to bootlegs of his crappy solo shows, and people bragging about seeing this shell of a man. For the love of god REUNITE THIS BAND and grind our bones with the metal and rawk.

I don't really know where to start with this, you pretty much lost me when you said he didn't have the "wealth of good material" that Axl Rose has, which to me is fucking laughable. Oh and there were some good songs on the last AS album, Wide Awake being a prime example.
  • Who's your favourite family member?

my sister???:p
    I don't want to be the fool that's behind me but I am...

I'll Hold The Pain... Release...

Yourself
  • pirlo21 wrote:
    Seems I'm the only one who like 'Limo Wreck' !

definetely not... I love limo wreck... but above that: the day I tried to live:)
    I don't want to be the fool that's behind me but I am...

I'll Hold The Pain... Release...

Yourself
  • tonadaxtonadax Posts: 594
    Fell on black days...