Options

Just got tix for LA!!!

DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Front row center!!!! Of course I went through a ticket broker and paid an arm and a leg but see you all there!!!!!
"I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pj0705pj0705 Posts: 189
    Thats not fair!!!You are contributing to those d-bag agencies! When real fans like us cant afford them. Damn you for getting a good education then landing a good high paying job so you can afford tickets!
  • Options
    pj0705 wrote:
    Thats not fair!!!You are contributing to those d-bag agencies! When real fans like us cant afford them. Damn you for getting a good education then landing a good high paying job so you can afford tickets!

Awwwwwwwww c'mon! Just be happy for me for crying out loud. Who cares how I got them.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,420
    Looks like the Boston people worked on a comedy routine!
    :)
  • Options
    What a bunch of BS. Ticket master sucks.
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Looks like the Boston people worked on a comedy routine!
    :)

bahahahahhahha, JOEJOEJOE. that was funny!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    What a bunch of BS. Ticket master sucks.

It's so true. All these brokers are in it to win it with Ticketmaster. Wasn't the first time I used a broker and unfortunately it won't be the last.

• Options
    Im sure a lot of the cry babies on this board have sold tix through stubhub before or bought them off brokers before. It sucks but everyone needs to get over it.
  • Options
    I got lucky and got one for LA night two at about 10:05
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • Options
    pj0705 wrote:
    Im sure a lot of the cry babies on this board have sold tix through stubhub before or bought them off brokers before. It sucks but everyone needs to get over it.

I have tried to get tickets before for PJ.....and we are only talking about DECENT seats and couldn't. I wasn't looking for front row...not even the first 20 rows. I just didn't wanna be in the back of the Garden. With the Ten Club and the brokers it makes it virtually impossible to get tickets.

• Options
    jordn6971 wrote:
    I got lucky and got one for LA night two at about 10:05

NICE!!!

• Options
    Thanks Danimal for adding to the already flooded ticket threads. You are an inspiration to us all.
  • Options
    pj0705 wrote:
    Thanks Danimal for adding to the already flooded ticket threads. You are an inspiration to us all.

GRACIAS!