Anyone heard of Juno?

MLB5150MLB5150 Posts: 70
edited April 2007 in Other Music
Yeah Juno. Not Juno Reactor. Juno the indie band. They're from Seattle around 1995is when they formed. They have 2 albums (This is he way it goes and goes and goes and A Future lived in Past Tense), but I think they're defunct now. They had a weird huge wall of sound thing going on, like three guitars and a pipe organ on a few songs. Some of it's just ambient, but the rest is just intense and haunting.
"Who did you say you were, replacing might for miracles?" - ajc
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I almost saw a renunion show they played for KEXP, Ted Leo happened to be playing that night, which is why I almost went. I wish I would have, I did some research and realized they are a very good band. I believe the bassist for death cab for cutie played on their last record.

MLB5150 wrote:
    Yeah Juno. Not Juno Reactor. Juno the indie band. They're from Seattle around 1995is when they formed. They have 2 albums (This is he way it goes and goes and goes and A Future lived in Past Tense), but I think they're defunct now. They had a weird huge wall of sound thing going on, like three guitars and a pipe organ on a few songs. Some of it's just ambient, but the rest is just intense and haunting.