Zakk Wylde Bls Australasia Tour!!!

amitamit Posts: 73
edited October 2006 in Other Music
OMG OMG Oh My F#@KING GOD

If you went to the shows you will know what I mean. The Auckland one was just YYYYYEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHH.

ZAKK WYLDE is god. End of story.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    shred shred shred pinch harmonic shred shred shred
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • Echoes wrote:
    shred shred shred pinch harmonic shred shred shred
    don't you mean...

shredshredshredshred pinch harmonic pinch harmonic pinch harmonic shred pinch harmonic shred shred pinch harmonic shred shred shred pinch harmonicpinch harmonicpinch harmonicpinch harmonicpinch harmonicpinch harmonicpinch harmonicpinch harmonicpinch harmonicpinch harmonicpinch harmonicpinch harmonicpinch harmonicpinch harmonicpinch harmonicpinch harmonicpinch harmonicpinch harmonicpinch harmonic...

Zakk Wylde can kiss the fattest part of my ass. That pompus fuck ruins black sabbath songs on a daily basis.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
    Perry Mason was the fly shit, though
  • Zakk Wylde makes Mike McCready look like a rookie
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    Zakk Wylde makes Mike McCready look like a rookie

Try to keep away from the truth on here. It upsets people.
  • Try to keep away from the truth on here. It upsets people.
    Playing really fast and doing a lot of pinch harmonics doesn't make you a good guitar player. He is to guitar playing what Elton John's live shows are to music. Over the top and completely ignorant of the actual music to the point where it's unlistenable.

Mike McCready can make me cry with simple melodies (Off He Goes from live on 2 legs is a perfect example). The only emotions Wylde can get out of me are "Goddamn that's annoying" and "I'm fucking pissed that pig fucker made Black Sabbath songs terrible!"
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
    I'm not saying Wylde is badbut he can just get annoying and boring sometimes
  • I love Zakk's music, hello does anyone not like NO MORE TEARS??!!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • Listen to the song "Spoke in the Wheel" that is an absolutely beautiful BLS song.
    If you don't appreciate it, there's something wrong with you!
    "The whole world will be different soon"
  • amitamit Posts: 73
    Man i'm getting sick of people giving shit to good guitarists just because they play very fast.

Zack Wylde does that, but his style of solo's fit perfectly with his metal songs. You seriously can't expect to listen to something like suicide messiah and get to the solo to hear a John frusciante style solo.

He is a really good musician and was an awesome performer.

The only guitarist who i can't stand in that sense is Yngwei Malmsteen. Honestly, so many of the songs on his new album sound so alike. He needs to learn to stop showing off and focus on melody and soul.
  • Zakk is a fantastic guitarist and he has quite a good voice, although its not what it once was. Easily one of the better guitarists around today.....
    The wind is blowing cold
    Have we lost our way tonight?
    Have we lost our hope to sorrow?

Feels like were all alone
    Running further from what’s right
    And there are no more heroes to follow

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?
  • Zakk is a fantastic guitarist and he has quite a good voice, although its not what it once was. Easily one of the better guitarists around today.....

Hell ya! He is true to the music, he could care less about the money!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.