The 'Damn, whats that song?!' thread

amitamit Posts: 73
edited August 2007 in Other Music
Do you find that often you hear an awesome song on the radio or see an awesome music video on tv but you don't manage to catch the name of the song?

Wouldn't it be great to have a thread where people can help each other figure out what song it was?

Like for example, I saw this video where there is this guy walking down a tunnel road and keeps getting hit by cars, but keeps on walking. And at the end a car hits him and the car crashes without knocking him over. Does anyone know what that song is? Sounded like Thom Yorke singing.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• That video is Rabbit in the Headlights by UNKLE featuring Thom Yorke.

But I usually only hear trash on the radio, so I rarely hear something good that I don't already know.
  • i heard this song on a classic rock station...it was a guy with a raw voice, with a heavy blues guitar...ughh sounded sooo good
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore