Plain White T's

SorrowDirgeSorrowDirge Posts: 57
edited April 2008 in Other Music
I swear to god. Everytime I have to ride in my girlfriends car, she is playing one of their CDs. It's torture. Their music is dreadfull, poppy, and horrid. What's worse is that she didn't become a fan until that lame "deliah" song came out. Somebody help me!
1998-07-10 San Diego
1998-07-11 Las Vegas
2000-10-22 Las Vegas
2000-10-25 San Diego
2003-06-05 San Diego
2006-07-06 Las Vegas
2006-07-07 San Diego

http://www.myspace.com/roccondiego
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I don't think there's anything we can do for you! Though maybe if you expose her to some better music she'll graduate to a more enlightened musical state. (cough, Pearl Jam cough)
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    I swear to god. Everytime I have to ride in my girlfriends car, she is playing one of their CDs. It's torture. Their music is dreadfull, poppy, and horrid. What's worse is that she didn't become a fan until that lame "deliah" song came out. Somebody help me!
    i know exactly how you feel.
    they are quite awful...though it could be worse...i was dragged to their show by my mid-twenties friends. it was horrid and especially embarassing once i realized we were the only ones drinking...everyone else was underage!!
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • my girlfriend likes country, so it could be worse for you
    I like bands.
  • PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    Oh yeah. They're pretty bad. Saw them at Reading cos of the Deliah song. Thought it'd be a nice change of pace. Imagine my horror when it was pop punk rubbish! Thankfully, they played Deliah before the end of their set... then EVERYONE left. So I guess everyone was in the same boat. Did feel sorry for the band when the whole crowd dissipated though...

Then a few weeks later my dad mentioned he like the Deliah song and was thinking of buying the album. Good thing I stepped in and saved him the embarrassment really.

So yeah. Bad.
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    dump her :D

Nah seriously i can imagine its quite toturous.....

Such a shite band.....very bland.....
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • VMGACgVMGACg Posts: 135
    they should just take there pile of cash from that song and quit the biz and open coffee shops or whatever those shit bands do
    I am questioning my education
  • xkevvxxkevvx Posts: 348
    I'm pretty sure the next time I hear "OH oh OH OOOOOoooooh" on my TV i'm gonna shoot myself.
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    God...totally sucks man!
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    You will enjoy this alot
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kyf_3gizO2w

My girlfriend listens to crap like this too
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    my friend showed me a text they got on their mobile, and it was someone ripping off the Delilah song, except they were taking the piss and instead of 'Hey there Delilah" it was "Hey there Vagina"....and it was a whole song on about a vagina...it was alot better than the first one :D
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    my friend showed me a text they got on their mobile, and it was someone ripping off the Delilah song, except they were taking the piss and instead of 'Hey there Delilah" it was "Hey there Vagina"....and it was a whole song on about a vagina...it was alot better than the first one :D

Refer to the link I just posted
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    Refer to the link I just posted
    ah cool! thanks mate :)
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed