Cheat Trick

dalirahmadalirahma Posts: 1
edited September 2006 in Other Music
I've been listening to the new Cheap Trick, "Rockford". It's great. If you like great rock with great hooks, check it out.

Cheap Trick constantly amaze me. After 30+ years they still rock hard. I need to see them live again.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    dalirahma wrote:
    I've been listening to the new Cheap Trick, "Rockford". It's great. If you like great rock with great hooks, check it out.

Cheap Trick constantly amaze me. After 30+ years they still rock hard. I need to see them live again.

Let me say that Cheap Trick has always been one of my favoriet bands around. Robin Zander's house is not that far away from mine. Great guy, always saying hello to everyone and his kids are well behaved!!
    Where is Lowlight?
  • cheap trick belongs in the rock and roll hall of fame.
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    I like cheap trick. What sucks, is my friend had a free ticket to see them for me at the last minute, but I had to go to ft worth to get it, and didn't have a car, so (and he couldn't come back home) so I missed the show. He also said Vinnie Paul and Dimebag Darrell showed up and jammed on an encore that was pretty bad ass. Unfortunatley, that was the last time, my friend got to talk to his old buddy Dimebag. :(
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    i got shit wrote:
    cheap trick belongs in the rock and roll hall of fame.

yeppers.