Wolfmother!!!

Clau_yellowledClau_yellowled Posts: 382
edited August 2006 in Other Music
Whay do you think about this band??

I think they are one of the greatest band of this decade, they are awesome, they have this black sabbath, led zeppelin influence, they are really great, nice to see that the band enjoy wolfmother, I envy the people that are going to see them with Pearl Jam. Greta record, I rreally ecommend this record, kick ass!! I Hope to see them some day
Pearl Jam Mexico 2005, The greatest year ever!
December 9, 10 - ESTA BIEN, ESTA BIEEEEEN!

www.myspace.com/clau_yellowled
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BrainOfJDBrainOfJD Posts: 242
    I'm with you, they're awesome. Hope they open for PJ iwhen they return to North America in 2007!! ;)
    10 million dune buggies comin' down the mountain
  • I know someone's gonna be a dick and tell you to "use the search button dude, this has alredy been discussed, gawd!", but before they do I will AGREE 100%. They are awesome. I love that they are actually trying to sound 70s and don't care. They pull it off delightfully. Beware though, I almost got burned out on their disc in the first 5 days I had it, it can be a little too accessible. Pace yourself.
  • Alone.Alone. Posts: 54
    im seeing them a week from tomorrow. they're doing a big concert with the Chili Peppers, Eagles Of Death Metal, Snow Patrol, Mars Volta, and some other artists.

i cant wait to see them. i hear their live show is amazing.