Need help for Sonic youth in France

KirkwoodKirkwood Posts: 228
edited September 2006 in Other Music
Just wondering if someone can speak french here, and help figure out how to order tickets for the Sonic youth show in Paris 13/12.
Don´t understand how to make a seat reservation or if it´s just a standing arena?
Anyway here is the link if someone could help me.

http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place-spectacle/manifestation/Pop-rock-SONIC-YOUTH-YOUTH.htm

Thanks
2006 Paris, Prague
2007 Munich, Katowice, Kopenhaven, Nijmegen
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• haha! you again! I'm going too! i just got my tickets two days ago. So the thing is there are no reserved seats, you just buy the tickets and can stay wherever you want during the show - if you want to sit you just go sit down, if you want to be in front, please do so, etc... and to book for the tickets you have to create an account by clicking on the "Mon compte" on top of the page. then by clicking on 'identifiez-vous'...then i can't remember really but basically i guess you just create the account.
    Finally you order what you want on "reservez vos billets", choose the number of tickets, the way of payment. Keep going, keep going 'poursuivre'. Finally to get your tickets, you can either pick them up at one of the stores Fnac in France or get them to send it to you at home. and i think you're good to go after that pretty much...hope it helped a little...
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    elodye wrote:
    So the thing is there are no reserved seats, you just buy the tickets and can stay wherever you want during the show

That's what I understand of it...
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
  • elodye wrote:
    haha! you again! I'm going too! i just got my tickets two days ago. So the thing is there are no reserved seats, you just buy the tickets and can stay wherever you want during the show - if you want to sit you just go sit down, if you want to be in front, please do so, etc... and to book for the tickets you have to create an account by clicking on the "Mon compte" on top of the page. then by clicking on 'identifiez-vous'...then i can't remember really but basically i guess you just create the account.
    Finally you order what you want on "reservez vos billets", choose the number of tickets, the way of payment. Keep going, keep going 'poursuivre'. Finally to get your tickets, you can either pick them up at one of the stores Fnac in France or get them to send it to you at home. and i think you're good to go after that pretty much...hope it helped a little...

Thank you for your help.
    I´m guess I´m gonna compare the show with the oslo show last year.
    If it´s not to silly;).
    2006 Paris, Prague
    2007 Munich, Katowice, Kopenhaven, Nijmegen
  • Kirkwood wrote:
    Thank you for your help.
    I´m guess I´m gonna compare the show with the oslo show last year.
    If it´s not to silly;).

hahaha...no, just quickly again on that, I am 100% okay with comparing the different shows I would go too, this is absolutely natural, hey we are people with opinions and we should express them of course! actually the only I was commenting was saying one is bad, the other is not;..hum, kinda hard to explain...i keep bugging people about that too, concerning tastes and all, like i would say : "it's not bad...I just didn't like it because..." it was mostly the remark on the setlist that made me go "uh oh, not again", sorry i couldn't help it, the use of the words, lol...okay enough of that! LOL
    Glad i could help, have fun at the show :)