any know who sings this?

macgyver06macgyver06 Posts: 2,500
edited September 2007 in Other Music
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• macgyver06 wrote:

I think you copied the wrong link.
    --"I'm like an opening band for the sun"

--"We’re taking pills to get along with life… the pills are YIELD and PJ’s music. Then we create words to call our own = our analysis of YIELD." - YIH
  • r1versr1vers Posts: 244
    bad link..

sorry. already said.
    "Last time I think we played that song here was like, a long time ago, and there was a bonfire in the back and people were like throwing each other into it...very exciting days but a huge fucking relief that that's not how it is tonight..." Ed Irvine Night 1 2003, after Deep
  • sounds a little like ben harper
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • It does sound like Ben Harper. But according to the credits, it's a band called Hype and the song is called "My Innocence".

--"We’re taking pills to get along with life… the pills are YIELD and PJ’s music. Then we create words to call our own = our analysis of YIELD." - YIH
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    it says at the side the name of it, Hype - My innocence.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Which makes me think maybe he/she wants us to watch the video more than tell him/her who sings the song. :D

• macgyver06macgyver06 Posts: 2,500
    RockKing wrote:
    Which makes me think maybe he/she wants us to watch the video more than tell him/her who sings the song. :D

genius.