You know what is really awesome? Audioslave's new album...woW!

macgyver06macgyver06 Posts: 2,500
edited October 2006 in Other Music
still kicking ass and its play number...at least 75
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• macgyver06macgyver06 Posts: 2,500
    very good for long runs to!
  • It is good...musically.
    Stone Gossard...riffmeister extraordinaire!

I am a man, I am advanced.....I am the first man to borrow Stone's leather pants!
    Thank goodness :) I love bands that like to sound good musically :)
  • it's a good funk/hard rock record.

nothing groundbreaking though.
    i dont know what that means sorry. Awesome record!
  • you speak english, dont you?
  • Great album, Conrells vocals on ther are superd as always. Very good musically also.
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,153
    Yeah I really like it.....One of those rare cds that sounds great from the first spin....looking forward to seeing them live again!!!!!!!
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=214318

For an Audioslave album, I think its their best, but there are better things out there, such as Black Market Radio's debut album.
    I share a cigarette with negativity.
  • great music when i'm liftin weights in the gym
  • black88black88 Posts: 13
    I still haven't heard Revelations but it would have to be pretty damn good to beat Out of Exile, looking forward to getting it soon.
    There ain't gonna be any middle any more
  • It's like their other albums in that it's a pile of meh.
  • DCGARDENDCGARDEN Posts: 515
    It's far from a great album. I like it better than Exile, but Revelations starts and ends with a bang, but the middle is snooze time. Not a great band, just a good one - just my thoughts
    I'll keep taking punches
    Untill their will grows tired
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=214318

For an Audioslave album, I think its their best, but there are better things out there, such as Black Market Radio's debut album.

I like BMR! Happy they have their album out!!! :D:D:D Would be great if they could do some dates here in Europe!
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,901
    Imagen wrote:
    great music when i'm liftin weights in the gym

i agree with this statement 100%.
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    black88 wrote:
    I still haven't heard Revelations but it would have to be pretty damn good to beat Out of Exile, looking forward to getting it soon.
    out of exile was the biggest piece of shit ever.

i like the new album but the lead vocal seems muffled
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • chinobaezachinobaeza Posts: 2,489
    excellent album....I really liked it. Chris Cornell is a great singer
  • Bought it in Vienna 25.09. and was listening it on my way to Zagreb PJ show, was driving and discussing other stuff with my firends in a car, the album was playing in the background...wasn't listening it very carefuly, but....isn't bad, goood!
    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi