Rodrigo y gabriela

master/slavemaster/slave Posts: 14
edited August 2008 in Other Music
i love these guys! is anyone here into them????? theyre pretty rocken' & cover both led zepp and metallica really good.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• theyre fucking sweet!!
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,261
    i randomly stumbled into a weekly gig slot in college to find these guys playing four years ago......they were stunning.

seen em 4/5 times since, love them!

Live In Manchester/Dublin album is great, get your hands on that
  • Yeah I got one of there albums and seen them live, they rock the acoustic.
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    love em, Re-foc is me favourite. Can't be dealing with straight flamenco such as Paco De Lucia et al, they need to get some more stuff out pronto.
  • i seen them at guilfest(uk) last year and they were excellent,i,m a fan now.
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    I stumbled upon them when i got a Zepp tribute album free with a magazine, their Stairway is breathtaking. Also heard them do Orion by Metallica and Wish you were here from Floyd.....everything is stunning :)
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    i quite like them!
    anyone see them @ APW??
    i would have loved to!
    check them out if you havent heard them
  • edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    Not to be missed live!

They rock, they roll and they swear like truck drivers :D especially the chick.

They not so much cover other group’s songs; they more or less reinterpret the songs in their original style. You’re like what’s this song? Then you catch a familiar riff, lick or solo, but mostly those two just jam the shit out of their favorite songs. No vocals. Acoustic heavy metal mariachi flamenco :)

Great showmanship live. Very interactive with the crowd! That three part clapping thing they orchestrate is pretty cool.

Bass, guitar and percussion from two acoustic guitars at warp speed.

They need to be invited to the next Bridge School Benefit. They'll blow peoples minds, their that good and entertaining.

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago