Run Through the Desert

master/slavemaster/slave Posts: 14
edited July 2008 in Other Music
Unfortunately Chris Cornell isn't rocking very much with his new album with timbaland, but his live band sure Kicks ass!! i discovered them, well , this new "band" i guess. watever you would call it a few months ago and im super excited about their new record! its pretty old skool rock thats like hendrix n zeppelin fusion. i havent heard any bands around that sound anything like it in this era. heres the website thing http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=74401861 i hope u guys like it=).
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• His band are fantastic; they improved every time I saw them. Such a shame he didn't record with them.
  • yea they truly are great. i never got to see soundgarden live but those guys are the next best thing. i remember when audioslave did covers and they kinda werent all that good. esp morello's take on kim's solos. they really have theyre own style too when u heard them live. and it really is a shame that they didnt record witih him. i heard some of the new songs live and theyre waay better=]. but i guess cornell didnt wanna use typical instruments on this one. he said however that he plans to play the whole record live on special gigs. that should be cool.