Temple of the Dog shows

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited December 2007 in Other Music
any decent quality recordings out there from the early 90s? they played a handfull of shows right???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    Here's a plan...
    Next tour... book Chris Cornell on the second bill.
    Cornell does his set... Pearl Jam does theirs... final encore...
    Well, you can see that one coming (except, at the final shows (at the Gorge)... Kim and Ben show up and a mini-Soungarden set is performed during Chris' main set).
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I don't think there are any good quality boots but they certainly exist. they only did 2 full shows I think. There are videos on youtube but any boots are probably sourced from those videos. The quality is dire.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • start a petition to get the soundboards released on the anniversary of Andrew's death or something.
    You can't spell "dumb" without DMB
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    i remember reading back on Synergy that they were toying w/ the idea of releasing something including live Temple of the Dog... also heard something about a live Mad Season record... but that was a very long time ago.
  • Cosmo wrote:
    Here's a plan...
    Next tour... book Chris Cornell on the second bill.
    Cornell does his set... Pearl Jam does theirs... final encore...
    Well, you can see that one coming (except, at the final shows (at the Gorge)... Kim and Ben show up and a mini-Soungarden set is performed during Chris' main set).
    Oh man! I would die.