anyone get the new Converge?

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited October 2006 in Other Music
i pre-ordered it and it still hasn't come although it's in stores today. this is one of the few records i'm really looking forward to, anyone have any thoughts on it? Converge is very brutal so i won't be surprised if no one posts here.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Dude, I saw them on the Sounds of the Underground tour and I loved them. I wasn't aware of a new album though. I'm really interested in hearing more from them, from what I saw they are very intriguing. Thanks for posting about it.
    "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun's not around."
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    cool. i just got it now and i'm listening to "Grim Heart/Black Rose".

go get Jane Doe, You Fail Me, Potitioning the Empty Sky, When Forever Comes Crashing and the new one No Heroes. they had a split a few years ago w/ Angorophobic Nosebleed called the Poacher Diaries but wait to get that because it's being remixed by Relapse this fall. i started w/ You Fail Me and Jane Doe... oh and they have a bsides record called Unloved and Weeded Out. basically all Converge is good.