I Have The Body of John Wilkes Booth
Mr. Shiny Cadillackness
Electric Worry ->
One Eye Dollar
Elephant Riders
Gravel Road
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Sweet, these boys know how to change up a setlist for sure!
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    wow, Animal Farm would have been nuts to fucking hear. Man, I need some live Clutch, it is exactly 2 months since they fucking owned me in Toronto
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Last nite's Milwaukee show and Ohio show were canceled due to somebody sick in the band. I was so bummed to get downtown last nite and hear the news. No new date yet for Milwaukee. I hope they come back soon.

From Clutch's website:

SHOWS CANCELLED - (5/15/07) - Due to sickness in the band, tonight's performance at Bogart's in Cincinnati has been postponed until July 27th. Ticketholders should contact the point of purchase regarding refunds. Tickets for today's date will be honored for the July 27th date.

The 5/16 show in Milwaukee is also cancelled, as the extent of the illness has taken more of a toll than anticipated. The make up date for the Milwaukee show will be announced soon.

Clutch will perform all remaining shows as planned.

Thank You,
    Management
  • Last nite's Milwaukee show and Ohio show were canceled due to somebody sick in the band. I was so bummed to get downtown last nite and hear the news. No new date yet for Milwaukee. I hope they come back soon.

From Clutch's website:

SHOWS CANCELLED - (5/15/07) - Due to sickness in the band, tonight's performance at Bogart's in Cincinnati has been postponed until July 27th. Ticketholders should contact the point of purchase regarding refunds. Tickets for today's date will be honored for the July 27th date.

The 5/16 show in Milwaukee is also cancelled, as the extent of the illness has taken more of a toll than anticipated. The make up date for the Milwaukee show will be announced soon.

Clutch will perform all remaining shows as planned.

Thank You,
    Management

Bogarts is a pretty cool spot for a show too.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/