cool Clutch interview

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited April 2007 in Other Music

Comments

• patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834

sweet thanks for posting it. I can't wait to see them again. :D
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    thanks mushmouthmatt, that was pretty cool to see. I'll be sending the link to all my fellow Clutch friends. Man, I would love to get my hands on any recordings from that show, though that looks professionally done, maybe for the long rumoured DVD?
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    smarchee wrote:
    thanks mushmouthmatt, that was pretty cool to see. I'll be sending the link to all my fellow Clutch friends. Man, I would love to get my hands on any recordings from that show, though that looks professionally done, maybe for the long rumoured DVD?

Oooooh a DVD would be sweet. :D
  • way way cool.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    smarchee wrote:
    ha! a dvd.. i hate to be negative but for some reason i really doubt that. i remember when the Live From Flint record came out there was talk about a DVD from that show and then after Robot Hive came out there was talk but the band would have to finance the thing themselves (this is what i heard, though why DRT wouldn't help out is beyond me) so for that reason it looks doubtfull. i'd like to see a dvd w/ all the videos (Shogun, Mob, Beard, Electric) plus all the live vids on pro-rock (Wicker, Sea of Destruction, Soapmakers, American Sleep, Slow Hole, Willie Nelson, La Corandera) plus a ton of live shit from throughout the years. but with something like that as with a bsides record they'd have to get the rights from all the other labels Clutch's been on to release it. and for that reason i doubt it... and that sucks.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    saw them last saterday!
    thanks for posting!
    no sound?