i need this Korn song

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited December 2007 in Other Music
first off, i hate Korn. always did. but i do like the song... what is it, "Our Town" or "This Town" i think it's an old Go-Gos cover. it came out right after the first Korn record... along with that lame ass Christmas song. anyone got "Our Town"?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• first off, i hate Korn. always did. but i do like the song... what is it, "Our Town" or "This Town" i think it's an old Go-Gos cover. it came out right after the first Korn record... along with that lame ass Christmas song. anyone got "Our Town"?

Is that the one where the singer is screaming in a deep, unintelligible voice? Oh wait, that's every Korn song.

ps....all you frustrated English teachers, bite me, I know I probably just butchered the word unintelligible. I don't care.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • Is that the one where the singer is screaming in a deep, unintelligible voice? Oh wait, that's every Korn song.

ps....all you frustrated English teachers, bite me, I know I probably just butchered the word unintelligible. I don't care.

You got some anger issues maybe?
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    You got some anger issues maybe?

maybe some Anger Management is in order!
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    [quote

ps....all you frustrated English teachers, bite me, I know I probably just butchered the word unintelligible. I don't care.[/quote]

Yes, you did.

And it's "This Town" w/Kittie
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    LukinFan wrote:
    Yes, you did.

And it's "This Town" w/Kittie
    Kittie, really? this song was out long before the first Kittie record was released.
  • You got some anger issues maybe?

Nah, it's called nipping it in the bud.....lol
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    Kittie, really? this song was out long before the first Kittie record was released.
    I was thinking the same thing, but I googled it and that's what it said.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • first off, i hate Korn. always did. but i do like the song... what is it, "Our Town" or "This Town" i think it's an old Go-Gos cover. it came out right after the first Korn record... along with that lame ass Christmas song. anyone got "Our Town"?

there is no song like "this town" or "our town".i don't know what have you heard.
    anyway, you know where to find it.and that is definitely not here on PJ board. so why don't you visit KoRntv.com (music section).it all there.
    It's all in the head
    KORNFREAK wrote:
    there is no song like "this town" or "our town".i don't know what have you heard.
    anyway, you know where to find it.and that is definitely not here on PJ board. so why don't you visit KoRntv.com (music section).it all there.
    it's out there. why won't i go to that site? because Korn sucks.

If you hate them..and always have, then why would you want the song...i'm so confused
    "No need to be void,...or save up on life...You got to spend it all....."
    If you hate them..and always have, then why would you want the song...i'm so confused
    because it was a cool cover/one-off/throwaway song that didn't make it to an album. and Jon Davis didn't do all the vocals. does anyone have this?