Live Facelift

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited December 2007 in Other Music
hey, anyone have a mp3 of the live version of "Real Thing" from Live Facelift? one of my favorite AIC songs... right up there w/ the classics Junkhead, Dirt, Angry Chair, Man In The Box, We Die Young, Grind, Sludge Factory, etc.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hey, anyone have a mp3 of the live version of "Real Thing" from Live Facelift? one of my favorite AIC songs... right up there w/ the classics Junkhead, Dirt, Angry Chair, Man In The Box, We Die Young, Grind, Sludge Factory, etc.

I'm not sure what Live Facelift is, but I have a live version from a 1989 concert. It's really good quality, if you want that, let me know and I will upload it.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Live Facelif was the home video they put out back in the day. it had live versions of Real Thing, Man In The Box, Sea Of Sorrow, Bleed The Freak, Love Hate Love and the videos for We Die Young, Man In The Box and Sea Of Sorrow (original).

more info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_Facelift
    i'll take that mp3 you got, thanks.
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    shit, I have this downloaded, but have not yet watched it.

I shall get around to that
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Here's the mp3 of Real Thing:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X8VA3A2T

This is from the Stone Pub, Concrete, WA 12-27-1989.
    Hope you like it!
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    got the DVD and i love layne's hair!
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I BrisK I wrote:
    didn't even know it was out on DVD.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I BrisK I wrote:
    :D Indeed. Fucking amazing performance too. Love, Hate, Love is on another level. No one could match the vocals on that.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"